What's new

Best places to eat in Vegas

danthebugman

BoM Nov '10
Rating - 100%
124   0   0
I'm heading to Vegas in June it looks like and I am chomping at the bit to eat at Hash House a Go Go. Saw them featured in a TV episode featuring bacon dishes...mmm...bacon. Here's their menu: http://www.hashhouseagogo.com/vegas/. So yeah it violates you're rule about the having to eat there, but I'll rectify that in a few months.

Edit: I also always have to visit The Yard House for a few (or 10) beers.

Dan

Last edited:

MiamiE

Herfing 24/7
Rating - 100%
21   0   0
Mon Am Gabi at the Paris. Check out Craftsteak, and do the tasting menu! Prices are ridiculous, but it's Vegas!

Rating - 100%
134   0   0
Hard to recommend places to eat without knowing budget and what type of food you like. You can always hit up the chain places, Del Friscos, Mortons, Lawrys, Ruth Chris, etc or you can venture away from the strip if you want the best food and best prices. If you are staying at Caesars, Mesa Grill is a good and relatively inexpensive, I love their Cuban sandwiches, only served for lunch or for dinner the pork tenderloin is awesome and chilie relleno. Also inside Caesars is Palm Steakhouse, decent food. Last time there I had the crab cakes and couldn't even finish them, they were so big.

aquarich

BoM March '11
Rating - 100%
205   0   0
Mesa Grill is a favorite, as is Joe's Stone Crab. I believe both restaurants are at Caesar's

Rating - 100%
64   0   0
My favorite place to eat in Vegas is at the Paris hotel, it's called Le Burger. They have the best burgers. I love that place. It's about 10 bucks for a burger there

Rating - 100%
14   0   0
Delmonico's for steak in the Venetian

Bouchon for brunch in the Venetian

Carnevino is fantastic as well.

Michael Mina's in MGM Grand. Awesome.

Koi for japanese food in planet hollywood

joel robochon's is the place if you want the best in french cuisine.

Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Well since your a man who likes food challenges, you could pop in to the nascar cafe and try the B3 challenge.
The next challenge would be for the plumber to fix the "clog" from the morning after eating that 2 foot, 6 pound burrito....:hysterica