I tend to gravitate to medium to full smokes and I really like

Oliva serie V
LFD double ligero

Both great smokes for about $5

JRL

Formerly known as Jeeper
Rating - 100%
81   0   0
Keeping in mind quality and price, what is the best cigar for the price in your opinion? Please note whether it's Full, Med, or Mild.
Price is very subjective here however,

PM me your addy and I will send you some that I like esp for the price.

ciggy

"TommyBoy"
Rating - 100%
326   0   0
If I could drop the cash...It would have to Padron hands down. However on a fixed income I find great satisfaction with good Camacho's any toro which is about $6-7 bucks a stick. Next I would have to say Brick House Toro's which run about $5.....:cbig:

Speedbump

BoM June '10
Rating - 100%
537   0   0
padron delicias is a good meduim body
tatuaje vi angeles medium
gran habano imperiales medium
ambos mundos habano

these are all "value priced" in my mind

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Easily the Oliva Serie V Lancero. Just over $5 where I spend most of my time, and is a delightful medium bodied smoke. If you love the V line and haven't tried these, give them a shot. They're fantastic.

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Brick House Corona Larga is a fantastic stick and value. JH
I have to agree that the Padron line cannot be beat on price. I also think the new Brick House line will be an awesome smoke with age. I realize the Brick House are hard to get at the moment. At $5 - $6 a stick, they are an excellent value.

Rating - 100%
14   0   0
I know when I was young and had to bring my loose change in to CI I would always turn to Punch in the Presidente size. Not the most complex taste but cheap and consistent and when you don't have much that's what you want. The rare corojo in the El Doble size is my new matured taste cheap favorite. Now if only they made a Presidente length cigar that's over a 60 ring gauge it would be my go to smoke.

Rating - 100%
2   0   0
For $3.50 per cigar, the recent Pepin Blue specials at CI are a value leader.

I haven't seen CC's mentioned. I consider the RASS to be the cost conscious standout. Not my all time fav, but for value they are very tough to beat.

Rating - 100%
7   0   0
I have only smoked one so far, but I have to say the La Herencia Cubana Oscuro Fuerte Robusto really really impressed me. If someone would have told me it was a $9 stick I would have believed that person. However you can grab that stick for only $3. That is a bargain to me. A delicious complex oscuro for $3 is a steal. Can't wait to smoke another one tongiht!

Bowhnter

Backyard Smoker
Rating - 100%
13   0   0
Padron Londres and 2 or 3000 (maduros) here too. I can even get the Londres at my B&M for $2.90 and if I buy on Sundays they have a buy 10 get 2 free.

My other pick is Perdomo Reserve Oscuro, med-full for less than $3