What's new

Best time to buy cigars?

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Is there a time of year when the online shops and manufacturers offer the most aggressive discounts? I've only been buying online for about 4 months.

Thanks!

Rating - 100%
93   0   0
^ LMFAO

I agree - best time is when you find something you want, pull the trigger, pending you're financially able to do so.

I usually just shop with our sponsors like Famous Smoke or Puro Cigar and get the extra BOTL discount on top of low prices.

Often I'll look at the "Today Only" section on Famous and find some good deals that become fantastic with the BOTL discount.

mjones9630

Who?
Rating - 100%
73   0   0
There are supposed to be awesome Xmas deals, but last year's didn't seem that jaw dropping.. I've seen great deals all throughout the year, just depends on what you're looking for. Keep an eye on the specials, or shop purocigar/famous with the BOTL code.

bostoneo

The Chosen One
Rating - 100%
400   0   0
are you from Cleveland ohio? if so shop in Pittsburgh has a sale twice a year, and has huggggge humidor, which is usually wholesale cost plus sales tax. Best prices usually if a brand/product isn't being dumped online.

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
are you from Cleveland ohio? if so shop in Pittsburgh has a sale twice a year, and has huggggge humidor, which is usually wholesale cost plus sales tax. Best prices usually if a brand/product isn't being dumped online.
Yup I'm in Cleveland. Are you able to tell me which shop on Pittsburgh?

Last edited:

Cigary43

Just Another Ashhole
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
Register with "good Vendors" on their sites to get extra deals....like Free Shipping and discounts. Holidays are pretty good with other Vendors like Holts and that depends on what your tastes are drawn to...plenty of good Vendors that pretty much have the best pricing. Probably a good idea to call out what cigars you want instead of a general cattle call for cigars.

Rating - 100%
5   0   0
Any good Black Friday or Cyber Monday day deals in the cigar world?
There are deals, not sure how good or not. Last year seemed meh, but two years ago there were a lot of black Friday deals that were pretty good. Well have to see which type this year brings.

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
There are deals, not sure how good or not. Last year seemed meh, but two years ago there were a lot of black Friday deals that were pretty good. Well have to see which type this year brings.
Thanks for the info. I'll have to stash some funds!

Rating - 100%
4   0   0
Personally I am always shopping. Get the emails. Watch the sales. and Stock up before you need it. Its easier to wait for the good deal while you have a good stock then when your humidor is barren.

Rating - 100%
29   0   0
I find that the deals come year round. Last year, like a few others mentioned, it kind of sucked with holiday deals. IMHO, your best bet....sign up with our site sponsors (Small batch cigar, famous smoke, puro cigar) for their e-mail list as well as other companies and just ride it out to see what they might sneak into an e-mail deal. And keep an eye out on the "official cigar deals" thread here too.