What's new

Beware of The Black Dog (Coffee)

caudio51

BoM Nov '05; Mar '06
Rating - 96%
32   1   0
I was the same way. I got a cup of wawa coffee and all i think about is how it tastes like water.

Rating - 100%
7   0   0
It's weird how I used to think that Starbuck's, Peet's, the local roasters, etc. were the greatest, and now after drinking Black Dog for 5 months, the rest taste like stale coffee.
I got most of a pound of local roast sitting in my cupboard going stale. I drank some when I first got the grinder and the Dog wasn't here yet, and then when I ran out of my first order of the Dog and the next order wasn't here yet.

It is crap. Better than Folgers, but still crap. Next time, I'm making sure I order well before I run out.

PS. Brian, did you get my email? Haven't heard back from you.

Rating - 100%
7   0   0
Btw, it's ok to share your coffee with your dog, as long as the dog has it's own cup.

I think this Black Dog cup I got used to belong to a dog. It has a paw print on the handle.:squinteye

Halon

BoM August '07
Rating - 100%
74   0   0
So I'm sitting here writing a 10-page single-spaced business report on Wal-Mart for one of my classes and I'm dead tired. My roommate also set up his coffee maker (although he has no coffee). Coffee sounds so good right now that I ordered some Black Dog! I can't wait to try it. Hopefully it's as good as everybody says it is!

TYLER

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I like coffee, but am not so fond of dogs.

I live with a Labrador and a Cocker Spaniel, but they can be a right pain to share the house with.

It saddens me that somehow dogs and coffee have been linked forever.

:(

Rating - 100%
7   0   0
Tyler, don't do it, man! You don't know what you're getting into! Black Dog is evil, he....

(no, BD, please, I wasn't telling him anything, I swear... NO!!! ahhhhhhhhhhh!)

Rating - 100%
57   0   0
Séamas;158880 said:
I got most of a pound of local roast sitting in my cupboard going stale. I drank some when I first got the grinder and the Dog wasn't here yet, and then when I ran out of my first order of the Dog and the next order wasn't here yet.

It is crap. Better than Folgers, but still crap. Next time, I'm making sure I order well before I run out.

PS. Brian, did you get my email? Haven't heard back from you.
:blush: I did. Sorry, it's been a busy week. Coupon will be sent this weekend.