What's new

Big Fuente Dealers

Rating - 100%
10   0   0
Does anyone know who is the largest online Fuente dealer is? Who sells the most stuff, and gets the most of all the limited release stuff like Anejos and Opus etc...?

Angry Bill

2x BoM, BoY '08
Staff member
Rating - 100%
201   0   0
How about shopping at one of our sponsors, Federal Cigars. Great way to support those that help make this site possible, and they just got a huge Fuente shipment in,

javajunkie

BoM July '12
Rating - 100%
343   0   0
How about shopping at one of our sponsors, Federal Cigars. Great way to support those that help make this site possible, and they just got a huge Fuente shipment in,
yup, this.

also, from what i have seen, fuente is pretty guarded about their stuff in regard to internet sales. most of their stuff you don't find crazy deals on, because they don't DO crazy deals. hell, i think some stuff is not supposed to be sold online, like my beloved magR's IIRC.

site sponsors, when they have stuff in stock, will sell at a very fair price, which is more than you can say for most. and, if you have any issues, call them, i am sure they can help!

Rating - 100%
10   0   0
I shop mostly with Emerson's and Federal, and another online shop that isn't a sponsor. I really wanted to get a box of Opus Angel's Share, and they didn't have enough to go around. I think that I've spread my buying around too much, so that I'm only a so so customer for several shops instead of a really good one at one shop.

Fred

Cigary43

Just Another Ashhole
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
I have used OVTC for Opus and Anejos...call before ordering to ensure they have them in stock. This is a really good outfit and have been around for along time and their pricing is about as competitive as anybody.

Rating - 100%
137   0   0
Relationship with local is best bet. Online and fuente equal way over msrp. I was offered a half box of opus angel share of the 2 a local got with another customer because we buy the opus year round and give the shop business. Big guys can offer then for whatever online and they will sell

Craig Mac

BoM 4/10 7/11 12/14
Rating - 100%
446   0   0
I shop mostly with Emerson's and Federal, and another online shop that isn't a sponsor. I really wanted to get a box of Opus Angel's Share, and they didn't have enough to go around. I think that I've spread my buying around too much, so that I'm only a so so customer for several shops instead of a really good one at one shop.

Fred
I hope you don't think that. If I could have helped ya out, I would have.

Rating - 100%
28   0   0
Buy from a forum sponsor if they have the best price, no doubt. That said, My favorite retailer for Fuente is Tampa Humidor. It seems to work for me. Calling is better than ordering online, in my experience. Great people. I wish they would become a sponsor...that would seal the deal :)

edit: Get on their mailing list. I bought a box of ffp a while ago for $130. It was one of those mailing list "guess what we got" thangs.

Rating - 100%
1   0   0

Fred
I thought the same thing but the other week, without asking, I get an email from a B&M I purchase online from and he said I've been a good customer over the years so anything I buy from now on will be shipped for free. I was thinking great, but can you get me some HTF stuff... So I email back on what I'm looking for...

Receiving this week, a box, each of;

Hemingway Untold Story
Unnamed Reserve
ESG 24
Angel's Share

All shipped for free of course...

rduke10

AKA Dookie
Rating - 100%
78   0   0

Fred
Not 100% sure but the shops you listed only got a limited amount of those. If you got a few fivers from even one of them then you got most of what they had. I don't pretend to know how much you spend with these shops but I have never felt like a "so so customer" at either Emerson or Federal and I by no means spend enough to keep them in business. I do hope you can get your box as I hear those cigars are a great smoke and surely they will only get better over time. Disclaimer: I am friends with people who work at both shops and I don't have a single angel share cigar in my humi yet. Our sponsors are top notch and I will spend my $ with them before going anywhere else.

Rating - 100%
10   0   0
I think you guys misunderstood what I meant. Emerson's and the other shops I've dealt with have been nothing but the best to me. I've been treated really well! I have certainly gotten my share of hookups! My goal was to find out who has the most to go around... I don't think I've spent enough to be a VIP anywhere, but I'm blown away by how much I've spent over the last 3 months or so. It's gotten out of hand! Again I can't recommend Emerson's enough, Craig and Jeff have been great to me.

Fred

Rating - 100%
165   0   0
I just looked at the Tampa Sweethearts website, and really liked their samplers. However, I've spent WAY too much on cigars recently in the attempt at filling my new humidor. Unfortunately, I am not even a 1/3 of the way to filling it. So, I might have to wait awhile to buy some more.

ENV

@Driven_not_Hidden
Rating - 100%
83   0   0
I just looked at the Tampa Sweethearts website, and really liked their samplers. However, I've spent WAY too much on cigars recently in the attempt at filling my new humidor. Unfortunately, I am not even a 1/3 of the way to filling it. So, I might have to wait awhile to buy some more.

I am in the same boat as you are. GF got me a cabinet humidor for christmas and I wanted to at least get some Anejo and a couple opus plus some other smokes.. I wont be filling that bad boy for a very long time. Moneys are not strong lol

Rating - 100%
72   0   0
If anyone needs it super bad my b&m has everything named so far, but remember 86% sales tax so if your desperate I can help. Angel shares were like 30 something each and regular opus goes for 17 and up. My favorite short storys go for 10.