What's new

Big Smoke 2016 in Las Vegas

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Anyone going to the Big Smoke in Las Vegas this year? I decided to go after I got a super flight/hotel deal. I was just wondering if anyone else was going?

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Thanks. I had already booked my flight and hotel a before they released the ticket prices and decided that it would be a early Christmas gift to myself. That and HR was on my case that I had to many vacation days banked up that I wasn't using. I saw where a lot of people have said that they have really raised the ticket prices to the event.

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I was there! Had a great time. How did you like it? Were you part of all sessions or did you stick with the side events?
I'm thinking of posting my freebie cigar haul and some initial reviews out of the 38 (!!!) I picked up!

Rating - 100%
58   0   0
I was there! Had a great time. How did you like it? Were you part of all sessions or did you stick with the side events?
I'm thinking of posting my freebie cigar haul and some initial reviews out of the 38 (!!!) I picked up!
If you liked big smoke. Check out Rocky Mtn cigar festival in Denver. Way shorter lines...... cool hotel.... lots and I mean lots a cigars. Oh and did I mention half the price

Sent from my SM-T377V using Tapatalk

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I had a great time, I just went to the main evening events. If I go next year I will definitely do the seminars. The Montecristo Bar in Caesar's Palace turned out to be my favorite hangout. Great place to smoke and the have the best mojito in the world. Some of the guys who attend every year said that there were not as many reps as previous years, and that it was much less Swag given away, but I still had a good time.