What's new

Big Smoke Las Vegas

CAJoe

King Dude
Rating - 100%
49   0   0
Well it is 79 days and counting until the Big Smoke in Vegas! I will be there again this year, anyone else planning on going?

Docbp87

Smoke Into Oblivion
Rating - 100%
23   0   0
Will be there. Need to have some sort of BOTL.org herf action at Casa or somewhere else over that weekend...

CAJoe

King Dude
Rating - 100%
49   0   0
Yeah a BOTL meetup at Rumbar or Casa would be cool. I am going with a bunch of friends since we will be going there and then a cigar cruise on the Mexican Riveria that Sunday. Which night do you all plan on attending the event? I belive we are looking at Saturday.

Docbp87

Smoke Into Oblivion
Rating - 100%
23   0   0
Yeah a BOTL meetup at Rumbar or Casa would be cool. I am going with a bunch of friends since we will be going there and then a cigar cruise on the Mexican Riveria that Sunday. Which night do you all plan on attending the event? I belive we are looking at Saturday.
I've heard Friday is the best night to go, and as of now that's when we're going as far as I know (going with my Dad). We'll be attending all of the daytime seminars and what not as well. :stretchgr

Rating - 100%
63   0   0
A group of us from the local B&M went last year and will be going again this year, although many of us aren't going to the actual Big Smoke event. LOL We'll just be going to Las Vegas Thursday though Sunday to hang out, smoke, drink, gamble, and .... well, other debauchery.

We'll be at Casa Fuente quite a bit, though, that's for sure.

Rating - 100%
63   0   0
Don't forget that Del Friscos just build a cigar patio as well...
Yep. When we went to Del Friscos last year they said "when you come back next year, we'll have a cigar patio for you."

Looking forward to one of their steaks again this year; we'll be there the Friday night of that weekend.

Oxman

Oliva Ho
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I'm moving to Las Vegas at the end of October, so I plan to be there. It would be great to meet some of the local BOTL. Living up here in Eastern Washington with all of the crazy smoking laws, it's hard to meet people because there's NOWHERE to smoke.

Docbp87

Smoke Into Oblivion
Rating - 100%
23   0   0
Looks like I'll be there from Thursday mid-day leaving Monday morning. So far it seems like we will have to go to Del Frisco's for dinner one night, as well as Rhumbar and of course Casa at some point. What are some other places that are a must see while in Vegas? Any smoke shops worth checking out?

CAJoe

King Dude
Rating - 100%
49   0   0
Well I know a great little place in Vegas we went to last time after the Big Smoke called Treasures there. Was great, could smoke and drink in there. Oh yeah, they had some fine upstanding christian women walking around too.

Fia

Rating - 100%
4   0   0
Looks like I'll be there from Thursday mid-day leaving Monday morning. So far it seems like we will have to go to Del Frisco's for dinner one night, as well as Rhumbar and of course Casa at some point. What are some other places that are a must see while in Vegas? Any smoke shops worth checking out?
Check out this place. Off strip, great view of the Vegas skyline and great Italian food.

Panevino Ristorante
246 Via Antonia Ave
Las Vegas, NV 89119-3527
www.panevinolasvegas.com

leafcrazy

365Cigars.com
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Will be there for both the seminar and the BS nights... looking forward to it, haven't been to a BS in a few years...

Later a group of us, including cigar roller Lupe Perez (cigargirl1) will be heading over to Rhumbar for smokes & fun... Looking forward to a possible BOTL meet too...

CAJoe

King Dude
Rating - 100%
49   0   0
It looks like I will be doing the Saturday smoke with my buddies. Would love to meetup with a few BOTL while I am there.

rennD

NinfaManiac
Rating - 100%
18   0   0
I will be there that weekend. Not for the Big Smoke though. If any one wants to meet up, PM me.

Don, I will call you as usual bro!