What's new

Big Smoke Las Vegas

jcgoldner

Jan '06 BoM
Rating - 100%
63   0   0
Hey guys I'm going to be in Vegas the beginning of November and I just noticed in my latest edition of CA that Big Smoke is being held the same weekend. I've never been to a Big Smoke and was wondering if I should go? Is it worth the $175 or should I put the money toward a box of my favorite cigars? :scratchhe

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I've attended The Big Smoke in New York in 2003 and the one in Vegas in 2004 and yes it is worth it. I'll be at the Vegas Big Smoke in November.

BradMc

<b>Charity Liaison</b><br>BoM September 07
Rating - 100%
148   0   0
Hey guys I'm going to be in Vegas the beginning of November and I just noticed in my latest edition of CA that Big Smoke is being held the same weekend. I've never been to a Big Smoke and was wondering if I should go? Is it worth the $175 or should I put the money toward a box of my favorite cigars? :scratchhe
Nate I've attended The Big Smoke in New York in 2003 and the one in Vegas in 2004 and yes it is worth it. I'll be at the Vegas Big Smoke in November.
Nate/JC
I just pulled the trigger on Flights/Hotel room at (Harrah's) for the Big Smoke
This will be the 3rd year, What a kick ass time. :blob:
Fri: nite I'm going to the PBR Champ. (bull riding for the non Cowboy types) and a strip show someplace.
Sat: Big Smoke Seminars, Lunch and Big Smoke nite :eyebrow:
Sun: Big Smoke Breakfast,

So what nite r u guys going, where ya staying???
Who else is going??? We have to meet up one nite or so .......:thumbsup:

CWS

<b>Lead Moderator</b>
Staff member
Rating - 100%
227   0   0
I been to the Big Smoke in Vegas for the last four years and going this year. Its a lot of fun particularly before and after. Cigar smokers basically take over the hotel. See you there.

BradMc

Rating - 100%
148   0   0
We will have to plan on meeting one nite .........
R u doing the whole weekend, Seminars, Lunch, Breakfast, also???

CWS

<b>Lead Moderator</b>
Staff member
Rating - 100%
227   0   0
Just the Big Smoke. Since the dark side took over, I just go for the camaraderie and fun and not so much the cigars. We ususally do the Sat smoke but are looking at Friday so were not as burned out for the drive home and because there is a fight Sat. We usually get a big van and do a tasting on the way out with four to six guys. Going back everyone is smoked out.

BradMc

Rating - 100%
148   0   0
Bump back up
I fly out next Thur, I can't wait, anyone else decided to go????