What's new

Biggest nicotine bomb

njstone

BoM January 2010
Rating - 100%
167   0   0
--Cromagnon, especially the Mandible.
--MF LB 1922 "Puff n Stuff" corona gorda ... surprisingly delicious, and surprisingly strong
--Fausto robusto extra (only size I've had so far)
--Oliva V Maduro
--A number of LFDs, no surprise there.

The other day I smoked my first Man o War Puro Authentico ... and then my 2nd right after (yep, I liked it!). By the end of the 2nd, I was not walking right and had to chug a huge glass of milk right away, lol. I slept well after that, though :)

Rating - 100%
127   0   0
I’m surprised no one has mentioned the opus #5? I’ve had dozens of these and each one was a powerhouse to be reckoned with.

I ALWAYS get a vitamin N buzz from these – sometimes that’s what I’m looking for too!

danthebugman

BoM Nov '10
Rating - 100%
124   0   0
Let's see...

Only cigar to make me want to vomit (due to vitamin N) has been a Cohiba Red Dot. But I did smoke that while mowing the yard in the middle of the day when I hadn't really eaten lunch yet. So...

Dan

Rating - 100%
28   0   0
I smoked an LG Diez Chisel this last weekend...damn! I had no idea. Huge buzzzzz. That vitola must be very hard to roll, but it drew perfectly

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
a couple of Cohiba's are the only one's to make me puke. I smoked them when I first moved to Germany, I was new to cigar smoking and it jacked me up!