What's new

Biker Movie Help.

jre

Rating - 100%
7   0   0
Okay, so we have some movie buffs here. I watched a biker movie a long time ago with my Dad and for the life of us we can't ever remember the name of it. I don't remember who was in it, but I'm pretty sure the name of the movie is the name of the biker gang. The premise of the movie is that a biker in the gang died so the gang goes on a road trip to bring his body back to Vegas to be buried. Naturally they get into a series of misadventures on the way and the scene that I remember vividly is that they're all sitting around the campfire drinking moonshine and they all start hallucinating that a bear comes into the circle and starts telling the leader to get some balls and points out everyone's faults. It was a good biker movie but I cannot find it anywhere. Hope someone can shed some light on this one for me.

Jonah

SkinsFanLarry

Craft Beer Addict!
Rating - 100%
78   0   0
I tried finding it but it looks like you were successful in answering your own question my brother....persistence pays off!

e-man67

Benny Hill's Understudy
Rating - 100%
48   0   0
I like cheesy biker movies and have a few. I found this but had no idea there were that many of them.

[ame]http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_biker_films[/ame]

Rating - 100%
206   0   0
This subject reminds me of the WORST movie I've seen in recent years ... Ghost Rider with Nicholas Cage.

:tongueout:tongueout:tongueout

SkinsFanLarry

Craft Beer Addict!
Rating - 100%
78   0   0
Ralph Hubert "Sonny" Barger (born October 8, 1938 in Modesto, California) is a founding member (1957) of the Oakland, California, U.S. chapter of Hells Angels.

Sonny Barger is also the author of four books: Hell's Angel: The Life and Times of Sonny Barger and the Hell's Angels Motorcycle Club, Freedom: Credos from the Road, Dead in 5 Heartbeats and 6 Chambers, 1 Bullet. He was editor for the book Ridin' High, Livin' Free. Barger has appeared as an extra in the films Hells Angels on Wheels and Hell's Angels '69.

I have read all of his books, and I enjoyed them. Actually met him in person and had him autograph several of them....he's really a nice guy!

jre

Rating - 100%
7   0   0
Ralph Hubert "Sonny" Barger (born October 8, 1938 in Modesto, California) is a founding member (1957) of the Oakland, California, U.S. chapter of Hells Angels.

Sonny Barger is also the author of four books: Hell's Angel: The Life and Times of Sonny Barger and the Hell's Angels Motorcycle Club, Freedom: Credos from the Road, Dead in 5 Heartbeats and 6 Chambers, 1 Bullet. He was editor for the book Ridin' High, Livin' Free. Barger has appeared as an extra in the films Hells Angels on Wheels and Hell's Angels '69.

I have read all of his books, and I enjoyed them. Actually met him in person and had him autograph several of them....he's really a nice guy!
Till you mess with him.:grin: