What's new

Bikes

Rating - 100%
49   0   0
I'm thinking ill ride 1 day a week... Maybe 8-10 miles to start... Not really looking for this to be a primary exercise source so much as an alternative and something "fun" to do...

I did buy a pair of spandex shorts with the built in padded taint protector lol... But I'll be wearing "regular" shorts over the top of those... Nobody wants to see me in spandex I promise you :)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
The first time i put on a pair of shorts with the taint pad, Nicole asked if I'd shit my pants... I rode with shorts over them, but then realized I stayed cooler with only one pair of shorts on.

That said, I dinner think I could ever ride with ones of those Spandex jerseys... That would gross the neighbors out more, I think.

Sent from my SPH-D710 using Tapatalk 2
Still not brave enough to only wear bike shorts without another pair over them. And those jerseys are sized for miniature dudes anyway. A 4x is like a tight size large T-shirt. Maybe its a safety feature so that I don't wear one and make people shriek....

mdwest

BoM Feb 13 - BoY 2013
Rating - 100%
161   0   0
I bought a Raleigh hybrid 3 yrs ago and love it. Just got it out last week and hopefully I'll get a short ride in this weekend. Taint padding is a must with this style saddle.
Yeah... just peddling around the neighborhood yesterday (less than a mile.. just playing around and getting a feel for the bike), I could already tell I am going to appreciate the added padding... they may as well have carved the stock seat out of stone... 10 miles or so and I'd have a pretty severe case of monkey butt....

Which model hybrid did you get kingpin? the Cadent?