What's new

Bills trade for LeSean McCoy

Rating - 100%
56   0   0
What do you think of the Kiko Alonso for LeSean McCoy trade? Personally I think the Bills may have given up the peanut butter to get the jelly. Sure as hell hope I'm wrong...either way, it's something to talk about.

Rating - 100%
49   0   0
I think RB's have an expiration date in the NFL. Quality defensive guys hold their value longer because they are usually productive longer. Chris Johnson went from a 2k runner to third string over 2 years.

Rating - 100%
29   0   0
Agree - we were strong on defense and the injury is an issue. Spiller declined the offer and while I love Freddie he is getting up there.
Although I don't like the sound of how McCoy doesn't like this and is going to make it difficult. We don't need any whiners !

Rating - 94.7%
20   1   0
McCoy doesn't like it cause he's never played football outside of Pennsylvania. High school, college and pros. And the next step better be upgrading the O-Line. We saw how well he ran last year without a dominant line to block...

8ball

Ruler of Grayskull
Rating - 100%
34   0   0
It's a good trade for both teams. Bills get a great RB, and Kiko was replaceable as proven last year. They also can now concentrate their draft strategy to fill other needs (no 1st rd pick).

Eagles get cap relief to spend on FA's and supposedly this draft is deep at RB for them.

I'm ok with McCoy being upset, who's happy when they get traded, before even meeting the new team and staff? Once he meets with Rex, I'm sure it'll be fine. I mean did you see Rex's Bills truck?

I also really like the Matt Cassel trade. Bills get a game manager with lots of weapons around him, and they basically gave up nothing. No good qb's available this year anyways.

HIM*

Closer To The Sun
Rating - 100%
6   0   0
I think RB's have an expiration date in the NFL. Quality defensive guys hold their value longer because they are usually productive longer. Chris Johnson went from a 2k runner to third string over 2 years.
While in part I agree I think it also has a lot to do with the O-line and overall offensive scheme. The only guy that was ever successful with a shit line was Barry Sanders.

Rating - 100%
56   0   0
We should have never given up shady. Big mistake.
He is getting long in the tooth in RB years, and with his cap number we may have done you guys a favor. You will love Kiko Alonso...he's all over the damn field, every play, like a mite-sized Ray Lewis. And he's a much younger guy than Shady.

Rating - 100%
29   0   0
I like the Cassel deal as well. Solid backup, could start if needed, hopefully can help of Manuel if they decide he's our guy and I'd love to see him get a fair shot.

I think you're right on Shady too. Once he gets assurance from Rex that he's the man I think he'll be fine coming to Buffalo.
Now let's beef up that O-line