What's new

BIRTHDAY CIGAR, what shall i smoke (CONTEST)

BQuain

Banned
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
Wednesday is my birthday, 36 years of young, and I need some good smokes since it's going to be EXCELLENT weather in Orlando. I've been extremely busy last year and haven't been on in awhile. My New Years Resolution is to read more, shop more, smoke more on here. Miss ya brothers!

Here's the CONTEST:
Send me a recommandation of your favorite $10-$15 cigar (only one, cant smoke 4 a day), and who's ever I like the best by 1st week of Feb, i will send a RARE Avo cigar. For my birthday, Avo has a pack ready for me and bringing me some excellent smokes. :yes: If you ship me one, I will make it worth your while as well. Not only one, but three or four smokes, for who ever i like best.

I LIKE: Medium, if you know of any Maduro's (lighter, spicy) I would love to hear those. Main reason I'm doing this, I wanna try new smokes of course.

Starting Monday, i'm going to be going to Corona Cigar Co in Orlando to start picking up some new cigars. Let me know what you suggest. I got my Excel Spreadsheet ready, haha. I will be going in order of replies, but if i do receive cigars from you, I will smoke those 1st.

THANKS BROTHERS.
BQ

aquarich

BoM March '11
Rating - 100%
205   0   0
Anyone else think this is the biggest trolling thread they've ever seen? You're all but begging people to send you cigars! This is ridiculous!!

kockroach

BoM August 2010/2011
Rating - 100%
218   0   0
If you ship me one, I will make it worth your while as well. Not only one, but three or four smokes, for who ever i like best.

I LIKE: Medium, if you know of any Maduro's (lighter, spicy) I would love to hear those. Main reason I'm doing this, I wanna try new smokes of course.

Starting Monday, i'm going to be going to Corona Cigar Co in Orlando to start picking up some new cigars. Let me know what you suggest. I got my Excel Spreadsheet ready, haha. I will be going in order of replies, but if i do receive cigars from you, I will smoke those 1st.

THANKS BROTHERS.
BQ
Kind of reminds me of what Eric said it your last birthday thread.

http://www.botl.org/community/forums/showpost.php?p=647387&postcount=30

mthhurley

BoM December 2011
Rating - 100%
208   0   0
Ban stick WIN!

And the sad part is, I bombed him last year on his bday thread trying to spread some generousity. The fact that this was his first post since April spreads volumes.

kockroach

BoM August 2010/2011
Rating - 100%
218   0   0
Hey now, I was just about to start up my "my birthday is coming up 9 months from now" thread. Don't ban me before I get some 'recommendations' please :waving:
Careful now...or you might be a recipient of the same line in your sig. :rofl:

TommyGunz

BoM June 2011
Rating - 100%
116   0   0
jeesh, I guess I almost got duped. I sent him a PM and was going to send him a smoke or two gratis without expecting anything in return. I guess I can't take everyone at face value...but then again, I am new here.

Re,

Tom