What's new

Birthday Gift

Rating - 100%
6   0   0
Turned 74 today. Have come to the conclusion I have leaves I will never get round to in the time remaining to me. Thus, I want to get rid of stuff. Specially since I keep on buying.

Thus, here are two unopened pounds of WLT Dominican Seco. IIRC, they are Cibao Valley. Not a thing wrong with them at all... just I never use them. :

Followed by a pound of WLT Corojo Oscuro wrapper which does not look dark despite its name:

Capped off with three hands of DRY wrapper from FX Smith's Sons. The bag says "Indo" but it looks like CT Shade: It was never properly packaged in mylar the way that WLT does, so it will take some dampening before use.

Which, unfortunately, fills up the box.

Box weighs in at 4lbs and 14 oz.

Someone suggested I should send to an experienced roller this time round, as I always gift newbs. So why not... If you are a roller of some experience and would put this leaf to good use, then I would like to send you a birthday gift. PM me your addy. No recompense required. If I get several PMs, then I will draw one or possibly cook up another box.

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Turned 74 today. Have come to the conclusion I have leaves I will never get round to in the time remaining to me. Thus, I want to get rid of stuff. Specially since I keep on buying.

Thus, here are two unopened pounds of WLT Dominican Seco. IIRC, they are Cibao Valley. Not a thing wrong with them at all... just I never use them. :

View attachment 173353

Followed by a pound of WLT Corojo Oscuro wrapper which does not look dark despite its name:
View attachment 173354

Capped off with three hands of DRY wrapper from FX Smith's Sons. The bag says "Indo" but it looks like CT Shade: It was never properly packaged in mylar the way that WLT does, so it will take some dampening before use.
View attachment 173355

Which, unfortunately, fills up the box.

Box weighs in at 4lbs and 14 oz.

Someone suggested I should send to an experienced roller this time round, as I always gift newbs. So why not... If you are a roller of some experience and would put this leaf to good use, then I would like to send you a birthday gift. PM me your addy. No recompense required. If I get several PMs, then I will draw one or possibly cook up another box.
Happy Birthday Web break out a good stick or two today!

Jealous of the FX Smith! Been trying to score some of that. Nice gift box there [mention]webmost [/mention]

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello there. Happy birthday, man. Wish you all the best. My father turned 67 a few days ago. You know, I’ve never seen him being so happy. When I asked him like dad, why are you so happy today, he answered, son, why shouldn’t I be? That is called happiness, I guess. I bought him a gin gift as a birthday present. He’s a great fan of gin&tonic cocktail, so he was happy about the present. So, I wish to stay happy, man. Only happiness drives us. Best wishes. Hope I’ll hear from you soon. Good luck.

Last edited:
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Did you find a taker for your offer? If not, I would be interested.

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Am I right that this is not your first charity event? You said you always gift to newbies, and it really sounds like charity. I have met a few people who know how to properly use such good gifts. I have a coffee shop and gave each new barista a package of good coffee. I stopped doing this when I saw one of the new employees accidentally spill coffee beans on the street and didn't hesitate to throw it in the nearest bin, even though there were still beans in it. Since then, if I want to express sympathy to an employee, I prefer to order a printed cup from https://www.giftlab.com/.

Last edited:
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Oooh, umm I use some things too that don't come in handy anywhere else, and they're pretty necessary in some cases when you want to give an unusual gift. I had some blanks that I planned to use to make Christmas gifts and decor. This time I had leftover leaves with glitter. I decided I couldn't use them thoroughly on my own, I needed a base. So I ordered a gift from jetgiftbaskets.com in a basket, since it could be further decorated with these leaves. I added garland, wire with decorations and it turned out festive and cool.

Last edited:
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Offering those unopened pounds of WLT Dominican Seco and the other tobacco leaves is a thoughtful gesture, and I'm sure any experienced roller who receives your gift will be delighted.

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
It's true that sometimes we find ourselves accumulating things over the years, and it's heartwarming to see you sharing your treasures with the community. If I were a skilled roller, I would certainly take you up on your offer.Speaking of gifts, I'm thinking of getting my friend a wedding tuxedo since it's his birthday, and he could use a helping hand for his upcoming wedding. I found some options online that you might want to check out here: https://www.gentlemansguru.com/product-category/wedding-tuxedos/. Maybe you'll find something suitable for your friend too.

Last edited: