What's new

Bitcoin

Rating - 100%
137   0   0
I understand the merits of BTC and ETH as a payment alternative. However there are alternatives that exist now that almost eliminate the need for the global currency that BTC and ETH had positioned themselves as. If you want to argue Blockchain, then yes, that is an impressive framework but it is an open source that anyone can build and corporations already are.

Rating - 100%
5   0   0
Interesting. To what are you referring? Ripple/XRP? I am not familiar with any true alternatives to Blockchain that don't make concessions (many would argue that corporate involvement is in itself a concession).

Rating - 100%
37   0   0
So what’s so wrong with PP? When ordering from a website I click Pay With PP & boom skip all the address & card fill in stuff, log into it, confirm payment, & done. If I want to send money I log in type the email I’m sending it to, put the amount, send & done. If someone sends me money, I transfer it straight to the card attached to the account. Been using it for years, never had any issues. They only charge a minimal amount of $ to transfer funds & they’re a business & you’re paying for a service. I mean they have to make a little money right? Why fix what’s not broke? As a matter of fact, I get a little annoyed when a website doesn’t have a pay with PP option.

ChuckMejia

The General
Rating - 100%
122   0   0
So what’s so wrong with PP? When ordering from a website I click Pay With PP & boom skip all the address & card fill in stuff, log into it, confirm payment, & done. If I want to send money I log in type the email I’m sending it to, put the amount, send & done. If someone sends me money, I transfer it straight to the card attached to the account. Been using it for years, never had any issues. They only charge a minimal amount of $ to transfer funds & they’re a business & you’re paying for a service. I mean they have to make a little money right? Why fix what’s not broke? As a matter of fact, I get a little annoyed when a website doesn’t have a pay with PP option.
There’s nothing wrong with PP

He was just pushing the bitcoin fad. Even he said he has never had a bad experience with PP.

Rating - 100%
3   0   0
So what’s so wrong with PP?
Well the fact that you don't actually own your account. If for any reason you're found to be in violation of the ToS, say from buying and selling tobacco through f&f, your account will be locked down with no recourse and any funds in it will be forfeit.

Rating - 100%
37   0   0
Well the fact that you don't actually own your account. If for any reason you're found to be in violation of the ToS, say from buying and selling tobacco through f&f, your account will be locked down with no recourse and any funds in it will be forfeit.
Gotcha. I don’t leave money in my PP. It’s linked to my card so any purchases I make or money I send basically just comes off my card. If someone pays me for something, I transfer it to my card as soon as I receive it & it usually shows up in my bank account balance as usable funds pretty quick.

ChuckMejia

The General
Rating - 100%
122   0   0
That’s not true, they hold the funds but eventually release them once they permanently remove your account.

Rating - 100%
37   0   0
So does PP have an anti tobacco policy or something? Because I’ve used it multiple times ordering from Holts & Famous. Never had & issue & both those sites offer it as a method of payment.

Rating - 100%
3   0   0
So does PP have an anti tobacco policy or something? Because I’ve used it multiple times ordering from Holts & Famous. Never had & issue & both those sites offer it as a method of payment.
You should probably fill out a w-9 if you're selling $600 or more of tobacco a year.