What's new

Bitcoin

Rating - 100%
5   0   0
Love the stability of Bitcoin, if it's stock price moving from $60,450 to $16,291 indicates a stable/reliable currency. But then I don't understand how anyone can trade for anything with no inherent value. As I have been reminded many times I'm old and don't understand. I do know that with the current buying opportunities afforded by the correction in the stock market, I am also almost fully invested in companies that actually provide a product or service.

Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Love the stability of Bitcoin, if it's stock price moving from $60,450 to $16,291 indicates a stable/reliable currency. But then I don't understand how anyone can trade for anything with no inherent value. As I have been reminded many times I'm old and don't understand. I do know that with the current buying opportunities afforded by the correction in the stock market, I am also almost fully invested in companies that actually provide a product or service.

Sam Bankman-Fried says the quite part out loud. It only has value if you convince a lot of other people that it has value, and you get out first. As long as people keep putting money in and never taking money out, growth is possible. However, there is no intrinsic value.

icehog3

Outlaw Hockey Biker
Rating - 97.9%
55   1   0
Totally agree! It seems like lapyap is becoming outdated. It still uses the same old systems as 5, 10 or 15 years ago. I cannot wait for the moment people realize the truth with BTC and other cryptocurrencies - the future stays with them. And, actually, lot of people would understand the benefits and the safety BTC provides if, as you said, it would be used in our everyday life. Like if you could pay for gas or your groceries with it.
What are your favorite cigars that you would buy with BTC?

Rating - 100%
28   0   0
Totally agree! It seems like lapyap is becoming outdated. It still uses the same old systems as 5, 10 or 15 years ago. I cannot wait for the moment people realize the truth with BTC and other cryptocurrencies - the future stays with them. And, actually, lot of people would understand the benefits and the safety BTC provides if, as you said, it would be used in our everyday life. Like if you could pay for gas or your groceries with it.
What is your opinion of that new crypto currency called Boveda?

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Bitcoin is fascinating technology with potential to change way we think about money and finance https://www.americanfootballinternational.com/what-is-bitcoin-everything-you-need-to-know-about-cryptocurrency/ . However, it is important to be cautious and do your due diligence before investing in cryptocurrencies. One of the main reasons why people invest in Bitcoin is potential for high returns. Bitcoin has seen significant price appreciation over the years, with some investors making huge profits. However, it's important to note that investing in Bitcoin also comes with risks, including volatility, lack of regulation, and potential for fraud or theft. As with any investment, it's important to do your research and understand the risks before investing in Bitcoin.

Last edited:

highsierrasmokin'

The battle's fought, the deed is done
Rating - 100%
25   0   0
Bitcoin is fascinating technology with the potential to change the way we think about money and finance. However, it is important to be cautious and do your due diligence before investing in cryptocurrencies.
Wait a second @ron34 ......you didn't recommend a website for us to check out! Bot or human???:unsure::unsure::unsure:

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
It's always fascinating to see discussions about cryptocurrency and investment choices. ETH indeed offers a robust platform, and XMR's focus on privacy can be appealing to many. The crypto world offers a plethora of options, and it's all about finding what aligns best with your investment strategy and goals.
If either of you ever wants to dive deeper into the world of cryptocurrency and stay updated on the latest news, trends, and insights, 암호화폐 is a valuable resource. It's a place where you can explore and learn more about the crypto market and make informed decisions.

Last edited: