What's new

Black Dog Coffee in the news.......again!

Rating - 100%
57   0   0
I've been meaning to post this for a while but have been busy as crap.

The Black Dog Coffee Company was featured in the Money section of the Sunday edition of one our local papers, The Journal.

Here is the LINK

There's one more article coming and I think it will be the best yet. I'll let you know when it comes out. Black Dog is getting well known around these parts!

Wasch_24

2005 BoY
Rating - 100%
196   0   0
I've been meaning to post this for a while but have been busy as crap.

The Black Dog Coffee Company was featured in the Money section of the Sunday edition of one our local papers, The Journal.

Here is the LINK

There's one more article coming and I think it will be the best yet. I'll let you know when it comes out. Black Dog is getting well known around these parts!
Ever consider a retail outlet? Say maybe in Nebraska? :thinkidea

Rating - 100%
57   0   0
Ever consider a retail outlet? Say maybe in Nebraska? :thinkidea
Retail outlets are most definitely in the plans. It'll take a little while but one step at a time I'll get there.

It's very cool how the local recognition keeps picking up. For quite some time now, a couple times a week I meet people who say "aren't you the coffee guy?". It happens with day gig window customers, clerks in stores, etc.

Now with the newspaper and TV things I get stopped by complete strangers every time I go anywhere.
My fifteen minutes of fame I guess!

Wasch_24

2005 BoY
Rating - 100%
196   0   0
Retail outlets are most definitely in the plans. It'll take a little while but one step at a time I'll get there.

It's very cool how the local recognition keeps picking up. For quite some time now, a couple times a week I meet people who say "aren't you the coffee guy?". It happens with day gig window customers, clerks in stores, etc.

Now with the newspaper and TV things I get stopped by complete strangers every time I go anywhere.
My fifteen minutes of fame I guess!
Dude, you're famous!

Very cool.

jrohrer

BoM Jan '07
Rating - 100%
40   0   0
congrats man...seems things are definately blowing up for you! :thumbsup:

truth be told...I need to put an order in. Sarah and I just this past week discussed getting a press and coffee grinder and investing in some real coffee!