What's new

Black Dog Coffee is Great

Rating - 100%
17   0   0
I finally broke down and decided to purchase some coffee from Black Dog and it was amazing. :popeyes: In fact, my wife shoot me an email at work this afternoon stating the following:

"Did you like the coffee? I loved it!"

All I had told her was that I purchased some coffee online and it had come in yesterday. Thanks a lot Brian, you have offically became my coffee supplier.:stretchgr

Rating - 100%
4   0   0
I finally broke down and decided to purchase some coffee from Black Dog and it was amazing. :popeyes: In fact, my wife shoot me an email at work this afternoon stating the following:

"Did you like the coffee? I loved it!"

All I had told her was that I purchased some coffee online and it had come in yesterday. Thanks a lot Brian, you have offically became my coffee supplier.:stretchgr

Which kind did you buy? I'm looking to try some in the near future. On a side note, what grinder do you use? I'm looking for a new one, but I don't want to spend too much. Any suggestions?

Rating - 100%
17   0   0
I order 3 different types: Ethiopian Longberry Harrar Horse, Guatemala Heuhuetenango SHB, and Yemen Mocca Sanani. The one we used this morning was the Guatemala b/c that is what we normally buy and I figured I would have a better comparision. Anyways, it was really good and would definitely recommend it.

As for the grinder, I purchase my coffee already ground. The reason for this is that I have had the worst of luck with grinders and hate grinding coffee in teh first place. Another advantage of this is that they have much better grinders at coffee houses than I would ever buy therefore you get more flavor out of each bean. The disadvantage is that it seems not to stay as fresh for as long (for storage purposes), but I don't have that problem since I drink coffee everyday.

caudio51

BoM Nov '05; Mar '06
Rating - 96%
32   1   0
I just renewed my subscription...I mistakenly let it run out for a couple weeks!

AZsteelman

April 2006 BoM
Rating - 100%
40   0   0
Well, I went from not really giving a damn about coffee to being a complete freak about the BD!

by the way Brian, I hate you!