What's new

Black Dog Coffee Mug

Eric

Staff member
Rating - 100%
125   0   0

I got my BDC mug that I purchased from Brian today. Woohoo! #2!

A very nice mug with textured painting done by hand and looks nice in my hand to boot! I will be putting it to good use tomorrow morning. :thumbsup:

Brian, are these dishwasher safe? I don't want to chance to break mine before they sell out (which I predict won't be long).

caudio51

BoM Nov '05; Mar '06
Rating - 96%
32   1   0
These mugs are very very nice. Hand crafted and come complete with a paw print. I love drinking out of mine. :thumbsup:

BradMc

<b>Charity Liaison</b><br>BoM September 07
Rating - 100%
148   0   0
I just ordered couple of Mugs and some coffee, Can't wait to have some.......

Rating - 100%
57   0   0
Thanks for the compliments and response to the mugs! They've been so popular that I'm afraid demand has exceeded production. These are being fired as we go and each batch is a two week process. Boppa-Wasch got numbers 14 & 15 and I anticipated picking up the final 10 this week. Unfortunately, I spoke with Nancy (the potter) today and she told me that she can't get them to me until later this month or early December.
There are only 8 of this run still availabe and it looks like they'll go fast so if you'd like one please get your order in now for late November/early December delivery.

I'm working with Nancy on the design for the second edition and it will REALLY be bad-ass! Also, since these have been so popular I'm thinking of increasing the run for the second edition to 50 mugs.

Rating - 100%
7   0   0
Just ordered mine.

I'm in da club now!!
Two doggie, or four?

:thinkidea

Brian, you need your own grinder, in the shape of a dog. Put the beans in his mouth, grounds come out the other end.

Then, you need your own coffee scoop, in the shape of a pooper scooper.

:thumbsup: