What's new

Black Dog Coffee not a puppy anymore

Rating - 100%
57   0   0
Thanks everybody! I'm still small but the growth is definitely noticeable. There's been a lot of cool things happening lately both locally and at large. Thanks again for all of your support. It all started here!

Rating - 100%
13   0   0
This is a horrible group.:argh: First I get addicted to cigars, then my wife sees Black Dog Coffee while looking over my shoulder. Now we are a Black Dog Coffee house. Like I didn't have enough vices already! Seriously, GREAT coffee Brian. French press is the way to go. Your coffee is THE BEST! :hearteyes Congrats!!:applause:

CWS

<b>Lead Moderator</b>
Staff member
Rating - 100%
227   0   0
Just the beginning my friend. Remember us all in the friends and family round when you go public.

Rating - 100%
72   0   0
Hmmm may have to joing th monthly club... that way I don't run out... I go thru a 1 half lb. in about 10-12 days... what about the rest of you?

Rating - 100%
57   0   0
Just the beginning my friend. Remember us all in the friends and family round when you go public.
I will indeed!
Some cool things of note recently:

Jan. 07 - highest full month volume of web orders yet
Feb. 07 - only a few web orders behind Jan in the first 10 days of the month. Nearly 1/3 of the BDC mugs sold in the first day they were offered. Picking up quite a few local coffee orders through people talking about me on their online community/hoa bulletin boards. Have had multiple local deliveries every single day for the past couple weeks. Local developer/commercial real estate people are calling and asking if I'd like to lease space for a shop in their new shopping centers.

I'm being interviewed next weekend by the Quad-State Business Journal. I think it's just a paper where business's pat each other on the back, but it means I'm getting noticed. I'll take it!

Cool stuff!