What's new

Black Dog Coffee

Rating - 100%
8   0   0
So I was listening to DogWatch Cigar Radio, and I kept hearing these ads for "Black Dog Coffee" I have heard of them before, but haven't really looked into them. I thought to myself, "why not" So I ordered a pound of DogWatch Radio blend, which is a dark roast. I got it ground for french press as well, because that's what I currently use.

Alas, this coffee is delicious!!

I would definitely give them a shot if you love coffee - much better than that stuff they call "coffee" in the dining here at UAlbany, but my mom turned me into a coffee snob so I only really drink the best. Are they a sponsor of BOTL? Not sure if I've seen ads around.

So the verdict - great coffee at a great price. Just make sure you order over a pound to make the shipping a little less of a percentage of the price.

http://www.blackdogcoffee.net/

Enjoy the pics!

-Dave

kmckinn3

Learning from the best
Rating - 100%
117   0   1
I've been wanting to try some myself! Glad you like it. I'll have to give it a shot. I'm pretty sure the owner is a member of BOTL but they are not a sponsor.

Rating - 100%
12   0   0
Yessir, it's great coffee! Their El Salvador peaberry is my favorite. If you want to check them out a bit and see what all they offer they do have a sampler pack as well.

David

<b>Co-founder</b>
Staff member
Rating - 100%
135   0   0
Brian, the owner of Black Dog Coffee, was one of the original Moderators on Botl.org. :wink:

Rating - 100%
10   0   0
Brian is good people and his coffee is terrific. He's the guy that got me into roasting my own. I still can't make my coffee to taste like his roasts.

Last edited:
Rating - 100%
58   0   0
I have been wanting to try it for a long time, but never can seem to pull the trigger. I'm already part of the Gevalia coffee club, so it's tough to spend money on coffee outside of it. Make sense? I do want to try it soon, though.