What's new

Black Dog - Ethiopian Natural DP Sidamo

Wasch_24

2005 BoY
Rating - 100%
196   0   0
Now that I finally found the danged coffee forum! :rofl:

The wife and I just made our first pot of this today and it is very unique...I'm not sure if that is a good thing yet or not but the wife liked it.

It came across as very floral to me, and a little more body then I had anticipated.

Nicely done Brian!

windowrx said:
Ethiopian Natural DP Sidamo
While not as fruity as the last lot I had, this dry processed coffee is still a fine example of what a Sidamo can be. A well rounded cup with nice body, light fruit, spice and citrus. Fairly bright.
Note: I cupped this with only six hours rest after roast. I think we can expect more fruit/sweetness to come out after a couple days rest.

caudio51

BoM Nov '05; Mar '06
Rating - 96%
32   1   0
That sounds like it would be a nice cup. I'll have to get some with my next order.

ATCDub

Lowly Civil Servant
Rating - 100%
22   0   0
The Sidamo definitely rocks. I'm currently enjoying my latest shipment of the Guatemalan Huehuetenango and finishing up the last of my Yemen Mocca Matari. Every different one I try is different and unique, but I love them all.

CWS

<b>Lead Moderator</b>
Staff member
Rating - 100%
227   0   0
Had my first pot of the Sidamo today. Very nice. Lots of flavor and sweetness but smooth.

Rating - 100%
57   0   0
Todd is correct. Not to be stingy but Club coffees are available exclusively to club members. As American Express says.....membership has it's privileges.

These beans are purchased in small quantities just for the club. Members may order more while the supply lasts or they may be cycled through a future club term.
I will however guage member response to consider future bag purchases. Then they'd be available to everyone. Believe me, if I can find a full bag of these beans at a reasonable price I'm jumping on it!

CWS

<b>Lead Moderator</b>
Staff member
Rating - 100%
227   0   0
Todd is correct. Not to be stingy but Club coffees are available exclusively to club members. As American Express says.....membership has it's privileges.

These beans are purchased in small quantities just for the club. Members may order more while the supply lasts or they may be cycled through a future club term.
I will however guage member response to consider future bag purchases. Then they'd be available to everyone. Believe me, if I can find a full bag of these beans at a reasonable price I'm jumping on it!
:thumbsup: Gotta love the Blackdog Coffe Club...mmmmmm variety,