What's new

Black Dog November Shipment #1

Rating - 100%
57   0   0
All club shipments left the reservation this morning. I was in a hurry to get them out so you'll all hopefully have them by Thanksgiving and didn't have time to post up the coffees. I'll do that this evening.

CWS

<b>Lead Moderator</b>
Staff member
Rating - 100%
227   0   0
My favorites are the Mexican and the Horse Harrar. The Yemen is very different and nice. Wifey likes it a lot.

Poni

BoM Oct 05
Rating - 100%
55   0   0
Ordered some blackdog over the weekend. My wife is a big coffee fan, I ordered some of the espresso for myself.

Rating - 100%
7   0   0
I love the horsey. (ironically, considering this coffee's addictive qualities, "horse" is another name for heroin)

I'd like to try the Yemen, among others, but I guess I have to be in "the club."

cvm4

BoM - July '05 & Dec. '10
Rating - 100%
197   0   0
So far I've only had the Sumatra Mandling and Ethopian Harrar Horse (I probably butchered both of those names) :rofl: . I like the Sumatra the best so far.

CWS

<b>Lead Moderator</b>
Staff member
Rating - 100%
227   0   0
http://www.botl.org/community/forums/showthread.php?t=9640

Man, the Yemen Mocca Sanani definitely at the top of my favorites list. So fruity and bright. What a good cup.

Brewed up my first cup of the Yemen Mocca Sanani this morning. May be my new favorite. The grind gave off so much aroma my mouth was watering before the drip began. Lots of fruit and flavor. The acid let me know it was there later but no too bad. Very nice cup of coffee. The consensus in the CWS family was three thumbs up out of four. Definitely a future buy.