What's new

Black Maple Hill

Rating - 100%
4   0   0
Gents

I was at my local totalwine store stocking up on booze for vegas this weekend and they have Black Maple Hill for $32.99

Anyone else had trouble finding it? The other liquor stores that I normally frequent have been out for a while

cvm4

BoM - July '05 & Dec. '10
Rating - 100%
197   0   0
I've seen it around here before. But, not really something I look for :dunno: Just look at it as it's always around.

whodeeni

the Cigar "Gangsta" ;0(
Rating - 96.4%
149   4   2
The going price here is 49.99. I think it's only become very popular here in the last
year or so. I'm a newbie to the 'bourbon game' so to speak. I only wish that I'd
been getting an education on bourbon as I did with cigars when I first joined back
in 2009. I'd probably be broke and homeless if I did so everything happens for a reason
I guess.

I bought a bottle about 2 months ago. And I'm really not that impressed. Every
person that I've talked to about it at various liquor stores says that it sells well and the
guys here locally treat it like the nectar of the gods! So I'd say buy at least one because
you're not likely to find it at those prices again once the word gets out. I found a store
that had the sticker price of 40.99 but they never have any bottles on the shelf. My guess
is whoever patronizes that store on a regular basis buys it all up because he can't find
it at that price anywhere else in Metro Atlanta!

Rating - 100%
10   0   0
hard to find in oregon and last time I saw it was like 50ish I think
Oregon sucks for booze, It seems to sell out within a few days the few bottles we get allocated and for some reason when it comes out I am usually broke.