What's new

Black Ops 2

Rating - 100%
1   0   0
My mate got it the other day, I had a go, I liked it. Was hard to judge, as he has an Xbox, and I'm on PS3, slight differences, but took a bit of getting used to, so I didnt get to fully appreciate it. Not usually a fan of FPS games, but this was good.

Rating - 100%
14   0   0
My son got it the other day. I like the zombies. The campaign to me sucks. The online play - to me is same old same old. Of course I've been playing with random and that's never good.

Rating - 100%
20   0   0
I think I'm getting over this game. The matchmaking is horrible. They don't ever break up the top three players in a lobby it seems. Even in mercenary. Still tryin to figure out how three guys from the same clan obviously in group chat are in mercenary moshpit together. o_O

Don't even get me started on the mass case of lag. So tired of seeing my getting murdered in the kill cam and it looks like I'm just sitting there like an idiot when I actually put half a clip into them.

Last edited:
Rating - 100%
20   0   0
As soon as the kid goes to bed I'm gonna hit the bourbon and then I won't give a flying squirrels left testicle what happens.

Rating - 95.7%
24   1   0
i have lag problems maybe 1 out of every 10 matches. not the worst, but it's not exceptional. i'm pretty garbage though I have a 1.18 k/d my brother 2.44 and i play with him a lot.