What's new

Blacksburg, Va in june

Len___T

n0ob Phreak
Rating - 100%
20   0   0
Well...I work at an aluminum plant here in Wv..and am the "union representative" for the shift I and pigwithoutwig are on..From June 10th thru the 15th I will be attending/taking some classes at Virginia Tech..labor law..grievance presentation...etc..so forth and so on...From what I know we will be at "The Inn at VT" I think is what I was told it was called...staying there..taking the classes there...etc..Anywho lol...anyone in the area that would be interested in just sayin hiya or whatnot...gimme a holler...dont know the extent of the freetime but I am sure I will have evenings free..Also if anyone knows any good locals near the campus or whatnot can ya drop me a line or post them here?...Thanks in advance...len

ATCDub

Lowly Civil Servant
Rating - 100%
22   0   0
Sounds like it will be a good class Len. I'm trying to find some time to go to the National Labor College @ the George Meany center. I'll be going through an arbitration refresher class about the same time here in Atlanta. As far as Blacksburg spots/locals it's been too many years since I've been there to help. Have fun in the class though

Len___T

n0ob Phreak
Rating - 100%
20   0   0
tyvm...only been a grievance man for a yr now...but this is first time I have been offered the chance to go to the classes...My pres said its a 4 yr prog going once or twice a yr...looking forward to it tho...len

Len___T

n0ob Phreak
Rating - 100%
20   0   0
Well...made it here safely...got into the 10 hour OSHA certification class...so that's all good....found a local near the campus has anejos for a cool 25 bucks a pop lol...anyways...y'all have a happy...len

joshrich

4 strings and 9 fingers
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
found out that is a touch ridiculous lol...msrp I found out is 8-10 lol...learning lots of stuff tho...osha...safety...union...etc..len
There's only one shop I know of in Blacksburg close to campus. I've always like it though cause the owner was really friendly and helpful.