What's new

Blades

Rating - 100%
64   0   0
not sure who the manufacturer is... just came in the mail today from the NRA for renewing my membership..

the action is surprisingly smooth.. and it seems pretty well built.. I might actually carry it a bit...
Welp, I suppose it's time to subscribe. That looks pretty solid. How's the weight?

mjones9630

Who?
Rating - 100%
73   0   0
Something I've daydreamed about forever, knife making. That is awesome.
Thanks man, Its really not hard with a couple of the right tools.. but if you do, I suggest spending some extra time making some jigs and guides, or you're gonna have a bad time.. lol I've ruined plenty before getting to that one, and even it has some issues. But its so rewarding, making such an important, almost center piece of gear. I've put that thing through hell, and its taken it all with a smile... If you ever want to get into it, shoot me a msg, maybe I can help...

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Thanks man, Its really not hard with a couple of the right tools.. but if you do, I suggest spending some extra time making some jigs and guides, or you're gonna have a bad time.. lol I've ruined plenty before getting to that one, and even it has some issues. But its so rewarding, making such an important, almost center piece of gear. I've put that thing through hell, and its taken it all with a smile... If you ever want to get into it, shoot me a msg, maybe I can help...
now you're just encouraging me.... thanks. I'll definitely hit you up if I decide to start.