What's new

Blending your own?

ciggy

"TommyBoy"
Rating - 100%
326   0   0
How do you go about blending your mix of tobaccos? do you just gamble on the little bit you have left over from a couple stash's or is there another method?

Hoshneer

Drew Estate NotRex
Rating - 100%
96   0   0
I usually have about a half bottle of bourbon pull out the salad bowl and throw Bolero on my stereo.... Then I start throwing in whatever sounds good together. In case you are wondering, I am also fully clothed as well during this process.

ciggy

"TommyBoy"
Rating - 100%
326   0   0
Here is a list of our bulk pipe tobaccos. You can see from the list that many of them are blends. A lot of these blends were created by our employees who were big pipe smokers. Several of them our former employee "Chet" came up with by just experimenting with different tobaccos.

http://www.emersonscigars.com/StoreFront/pipe-tobacco.aspx
What can you tell me about these Craig...MacBaren's Acadian Perique, MacBaren's Latakia, and Proper English. Do they bite?

Emerson's Cigars

Retailer
Rating - 100%
24   0   0
Here is a list of our bulk pipe tobaccos. You can see from the list that many of them are blends. A lot of these blends were created by our employees who were big pipe smokers. Several of them our former employee "Chet" came up with by just experimenting with different tobaccos.

http://www.emersonscigars.com/StoreFront/pipe-tobacco.aspx
What can you tell me about these Craig...MacBaren's Acadian Perique, MacBaren's Latakia, and Proper English. Do they bite?
Hey this is Jeff, I can tell you a little bit about these tobaccos. MacBaren's Acadian Perique has a noticable bite due to the creation process. MacBaren's Latakia is actually pretty mellow because it's a spun cut tobacco with a hint of Latakia, which makes it pretty enjoyable. Proper English is a standard English blend with a strong pete note and a slight bite if it gets too hot(can you say "Meat Pie" lol). I hope this info helps you.