What's new

blessing in disguise

Rating - 100%
4   0   0
My boss sent me home from work today because he could tell that I had come down with a serious cold. Because of that, I was able to remember that I do in fact own a humidor and that I hadn't opened it up in a long time. The last time I opened it up was the last time I had logged into my BOTL account which was in 2012 :bigeyes: today I did a little maintenance on the old humi and I just thought I would share a picturecigars.jpg It feels good to be back on the site. I have quite a bit of reading to do to catch up on everything I have missed!

Rating - 100%
4   0   0
Thank you all! I will definitely be enjoying a cigar tonight as I browse the site. Unfortunately for me I already discovered the arcade section and that has taken the majority of my attention :skew: awesome idea to have games on the site!

Rating - 100%
6   0   0
Thank you all! I will definitely be enjoying a cigar tonight as I browse the site. Unfortunately for me I already discovered the arcade section and that has taken the majority of my attention :skew: awesome idea to have games on the site!
Never knew we had games on here. Lol

Rating - 100%
4   0   0
Never knew we had games on here. Lol
haha yeah its crazy I would have never thought I could come on the BOTL site to play golf :applause: