What's new

Blind Cigar Review: Dat Wrapper O.O

bostoneo

The Chosen One
Rating - 100%
400   0   0
This is cigar 1 of a 3 blind cigar review by @Tobaccowhako as I promissed in a blind trade. I was put to the test to see if I could decipre what cigar this was (the answer is on the backside of the cigar). My guess was, Drew Estate T52 belicoso.

Smoking time: 1hr
Apperance: Reddish brown, toothy wrapper, firm contruction
Smell: Milk chocolate and almonds
Cold Draw: Chocolate cocoa

1st third: Flavors of white pepper (8/10 on spice scale), soy sauce, and hints of orange zest.

2nd third: Flavors developed and faded... Sweet tobacco, red pepper develop while the white pepper flavors faded. Also mazipan and chocolate cocoa fade in and out. Noticed a destinct cinnamon aroma from the smoke output.

Last third: While developing into a full flavor from the medium at the start, raisin and dry cocoa flavors become apparent while the red pepper fades away and is replaced sweet hay like flavor. During the very end (last inch) of the cigar a mineral/iron like flavor takes over.

Final notes: I do not think this was a T52 cigar, simply from the lack of smoke output that most Liga's have. What could it be??? Any guesses?

bostoneo

The Chosen One
Rating - 100%
400   0   0
He/She who can guess correctly first, brand and blend, will win a free 5 pack sampler cigars! One guess per person please! Ends Sunday night at midnight EST.

Please guess by saying....

This cigar is a (guess here)

Last edited: