What's new

Blind Reviews - April 2012 - Cigar A

JLB

Rating - 100%
61   0   0
Sounds like I have to pick up a fiver of these, based on how most people loved them. Loving these blind reviews.

thejavaman

BoM December 2012
Rating - 100%
160   0   0
JavaMan.

I like the Leppard rug. LOL

Best,
JD
Bwhahaha. When I moved into my new house, the only thing I told my wife I wanted was a "man room" to smoke cigars & watch TV in. She said "that's fine, but I get to decorate it". I said "deal". She could accent it in neon green for all I care, as long as I've got my smokes & my 55 in. flat screen, I'm a happy camper! ;)

Rating - 100%
28   0   0
Bwhahaha. When I moved into my new house, the only thing I told my wife I wanted was a "man room" to smoke cigars & watch TV in. She said "that's fine, but I get to decorate it". I said "deal". She could accent it in neon green for all I care, as long as I've got my smokes & my 55 in. flat screen, I'm a happy camper! ;)
*SHIVERS* You're in dangerous waters... I lost a "mancave" that way - "It's too nice for you to smoke in! Just stick to outside, I don't want it to stink in here."

thejavaman

BoM December 2012
Rating - 100%
160   0   0
*SHIVERS* You're in dangerous waters... I lost a "mancave" that way - "It's too nice for you to smoke in! Just stick to outside, I don't want it to stink in here."
Very good point. However, I also do all of my coffee roasting in my man cave & my wife HATES the smell/smoke associated with it! I figure that'll cover me.....at least for the time being!