What's new

Blizzard!

CWS

<b>Lead Moderator</b>
Staff member
Rating - 100%
227   0   0
Hey Todd,
I hear your getting the crap kocked out of you today. Our offies in Omaha just went to red level which is skeleton crew. For the largest crediot card processor inthe world to do that must mean it pretty bad.

ATCDub

Lowly Civil Servant
Rating - 100%
22   0   0
Fire up that Snow Blower Todd. You make a path to the liquor store, you would be able to get a bird dog fee for every bottle.

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I don't know about Todd in Fremont, but here in NE Omaha, it completely sucks!!!! I keep looking out the front window and it goes from blowing snow to complete white out. Not supposed to stop until this afternoon. Calling for 8-13 inches. I was almost to work when a co-worker called me and told me to turn back. They didn't send an email out about the office closure until close to 8:00am. Glad I turned around, because my co-worker is stuck at the office. He can't move his car out of the parking lot -- and no shovel to dig out.

Wasch_24

2005 BoY
Rating - 100%
196   0   0
Can't even think about using the snow blower yet...the snow is still blowing too much.

Besides, we have PLENTY of alchohol in the house. :rofl:

Wasch_24

2005 BoY
Rating - 100%
196   0   0
I don't know about Todd in Fremont, but here in NE Omaha, it completely sucks!!!! I keep looking out the front window and it goes from blowing snow to complete white out. Not supposed to stop until this afternoon. Calling for 8-13 inches. I was almost to work when a co-worker called me and told me to turn back. They didn't send an email out about the office closure until close to 8:00am. Glad I turned around, because my co-worker is stuck at the office. He can't move his car out of the parking lot -- and no shovel to dig out.
Just as bad here bro.

Maybe these two threads should merge? :dunno:

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Supposed to be "working from home" because the company gave me a laptop, but it's really hard when more than half the office isn't expected to do any work.
:crosseyed

caudio51

BoM Nov '05; Mar '06
Rating - 96%
32   1   0
Sweet! I love a good blizzard....doesn't look like we are getting one this year