What's new

Bmw x1

BEN(SWEDEN)

Bockbrännarbolmers
Rating - 100%
27   0   0
Hi guys!
Yesterday I was out with a good friend and we wanted to check out the new X1.
It has the 2.0 diesel engine that gives out alot of power for that small engine, 4 wheel drive and is a bit higher so you have a better view of the road and the front does not plow the snow in the winter here.
Also the insurance and road tax on it is not bad and the fuel consumption is soooo low. With the auto tranny, and some other packages it will cost me about 60000.
What do you guys think? Should I pull the trigger? Anyone driven this car?

I cant imagine buying anything else then beemers so it is this one or the regular 3 series. I am tiered of the 5 series i got now!

Rating - 100%
8   0   0
Whats up Ben...

You don't like the x6? I seen a few of these around here, real hot my friend. I guess you want an suv type because the new 7's are nice also a real head turner kinda pricey but if your got it get it! The x1 looks cool but you know........something about that 6 & 7! Good luck!

BEN(SWEDEN)

Bockbrännarbolmers
Rating - 100%
27   0   0
Whats up Ben...

You don't like the x6? I seen a few of these around here, real hot my friend. I guess you want an suv type because the new 7's are nice also a real head turner kinda pricey but if your got it get it! The x1 looks cool but you know........something about that 6 & 7! Good luck!
I like the X6 but here it costs about 120000$ and that is out of my reach!

BEN(SWEDEN)

Bockbrännarbolmers
Rating - 100%
27   0   0
But if i had the $ the X5 would be my pick. It is beautiful and the new X5 M has so much power.

Rating - 100%
8   0   0
Whoa! I guess everything is priced like that in sweden, I didn't know that sheesh they are $50 - 60,000 here.

cvm4

BoM - July '05 & Dec. '10
Rating - 100%
197   0   0
Whoa! I guess everything is priced like that in sweden, I didn't know that sheesh they are $50 - 60,000 here.
Yea, I was thinking the exact same thing.

If you like it then go for it bro :thumbsup:

Posted via Mobile Device

Rating - 100%
8   0   0
A passion is a passion, beamers are high maintenance cars. The parts are very expensive can't even imagine what it cost to have work done on them!

BEN(SWEDEN)

Bockbrännarbolmers
Rating - 100%
27   0   0
A passion is a passion, beamers are high maintenance cars. The parts are very expensive can't even imagine what it cost to have work done on them!
The parts here are not more expencive then other brands and they pretty much never brake! In Sweden we had something called Bilbesiktningen owned by the goverment and all cars older than 3 years must go thru a check every year. There pretty much everything is tested and beemers score waaaaay above the average car. And the service on the cost much less than for example Volvo that in Bilbesiktningen is 27% worse than the average car!

Rating - 100%
10   0   0
60k for a 1series, oh my!! I'm a bimmer guy.. I would go with the x5 but for 120k .. I would get the cayenne gts.. I guess living in the states has it's advantages...

BEN(SWEDEN)

Bockbrännarbolmers
Rating - 100%
27   0   0
60k for a 1series, oh my!! I'm a bimmer guy.. I would go with the x5 but for 120k .. I would get the cayenne gts.. I guess living in the states has it's advantages...
You like the Cayenne? 2 of my friends have them, one regular and one with turbo. There is always something wrong with them and imo they are REALLY ugly!

Have you seen the new X series with the M engines. Man if I only had the money! I have to play the lottery more often!

Rating - 100%
10   0   0
You like the Cayenne? 2 of my friends have them, one regular and one with turbo. There is always something wrong with them and imo they are REALLY ugly!

Have you seen the new X series with the M engines. Man if I only had the money! I have to play the lottery more often!
I only like the GTS version.. But I would get the M X5 before that any day.. As far as maintence, my 3 and my x5 both came with the 4 year 50k maintenance free.. So if something goes wrong I just dropped them off..