What's new

Bolivar Gold Medel 1950s

jckposter

EX Cigar Police.....
Rating - 100%
8   0   0
I have been looking at these for awhile. Wondering if I should smoke one. They are hell to finded an forget about replaceing. I removed the gold foil an played with it for a long time. To just smell this cigar could have been enough. It was cared for by someone that loved it for a very long time. To hold a 50 60 year cigar that was this well maintained was a joy all in its self to light it an smoke it was....well there are no words that i can use to explain it....Just close your eyes an dream of a better place an time...To smoke a peice of history. An to sit with a damm smile you cant make go away for hours after,,,,Is what I will keep with me forever....

jckposter

EX Cigar Police.....
Rating - 100%
8   0   0
Its to much trouble...I cant type an I dont give a shit.....I have plenty of cigars an money thats all I need to know........

Rating - 100%
13   0   0
jckposter said:
Its to much trouble...I cant type an I dont give a shit.....I have plenty of cigars an money thats all I need to know........
Jerry - go out and get yourself some software that lets you talk and it types. Or hire pulse to follow you and type for you :dancing:

BTW, excellent sounding cigar. Glad you enjoyed it.

jckposter

EX Cigar Police.....
Rating - 100%
8   0   0
jordon said:
Jerry - go out and get yourself some software that lets you talk and it types. Or hire pulse to follow you and type for you :dancing:

yall worry way to much about my typing......Just think this cigar i smoked today cost about what alot of you make all week..
..:smt097​
Just kidding guys it was free...​

Rating - 100%
33   0   0
Jerry, how bout cutting that gold foil into nice square pieces and sending it out some of us poor slobs so we can atleast have a little piece of history for ourselves. :-k

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
jckposter said:
I have been looking at these for awhile. Wondering if I should smoke one. They are hell to finded an forget about replaceing. I removed the gold foil an played with it for a long time. To just smell this cigar could have been enough. It was cared for by someone that loved it for a very long time. To hold a 50 60 year cigar that was this well maintained was a joy all in its self to light it an smoke it was....well there are no words that i can use to explain it....Just close your eyes an dream of a better place an time...To smoke a peice of history. An to sit with a damm smile you cant make go away for hours after,,,,Is what I will keep with me forever....

talk about a wet dream....the boli gold medal...a legend !
wondering how the new version will compare ?
wish they hadnt sold out so darn fast...

Rating - 100%
15   0   1
Man I tell you--- those old BGM are a kick in the arse. Potent buggers, now to hold on to the 2 that I have left.

Seg..

Wasch_24

2005 BoY
Rating - 100%
196   0   0
That won't work....he types exactly like he talks. :smt044
jordon said:

D

DaveC

Rating - 100%
196   0   0
jckposter said:
yall worry way to much about my typing......Just think this cigar i smoked today cost about what alot of you make all week..
..:smt097​
Just kidding guys it was free...​
wow you got those for FREE?

Rating - 100%
4   0   0
I heard the old Boli Gold medals were nothing but poorly made cigars that were wraped in gold so that they would sell.?? can someone shed some light on this subject?

Lucas Buck

Sheriff Buck
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
Richsmoke19 said:
I heard the old Boli Gold medals were nothing but poorly made cigars that were wraped in gold so that they would sell.?? can someone shed some light on this subject?
Yep. Same with the Sancho Panza Dorado.