What's new

Bolivar Libertador LCDH

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I personally LOVED this stick, I tracked down a box of Libertador 2006 Francia not long ago and they've hit maturity just right and are a really great cigar. The LCDH is more like this cigar than the UAE Sublimes size. I think they're a good price for this cigar as the Libertador original release is selling for about £35-40 a stick. This cigar sells for £22.50-27.50 a stick!

Grab a hold of one and let me know!

Regards,
Alex

AlohaStyle

BoM Sept '12 & Aug '13
Rating - 100%
185   0   0
Any update on people smoking these? What do you think? Do they need a lot of downtime because of the size and strength of Bolivar? I was able to pick up the last single in the LCDH Cabo this week and looking forward to smoking it...

Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Picked up one of these on my recent trip to LCDH St. Martin. Should have grabbed two, one to smoke and one to rest but I had already spent way to much to begin with and wanted to try many different cigars. Pics for those interested.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Anyone saying they are let down by this cigar doesn't like Bolivar. This is a Boli through and through.. The richness of the tobacco is better than the Emiratos in my opinion and with a couple of years on it, I'd say it will smoke as good as the 2006-07 Francia Regional Edition Libertador is smoking now. (You have go to try this smoke!!). I got a box, have smoked 5 and got 5 ageing and will try one every year it ages until I'm out, providing I don't smoke the lot!!

Alex

AlohaStyle

BoM Sept '12 & Aug '13
Rating - 100%
185   0   0
I finally smoked one of these last night... wow what a Bolivar. As HabanosAl says above, this is definitely a Boli through and through. I think this is surprisingly a smoke-able cigar now, but has the potential to be a great cigar after some downtime because of the size. It had some good rich Boli flavor but not too strong IMO. But the cigar is a big dog... the strength definitely snuck up on me towards the end. LOL I'm glad I recently ordered 2 boxes. :)

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I finally smoked one of these last night... wow what a Bolivar. As HabanosAl says above, this is definitely a Boli through and through. I think this is surprisingly a smoke-able cigar now, but has the potential to be a great cigar after some downtime because of the size. It had some good rich Boli flavor but not too strong IMO. But the cigar is a big dog... the strength definitely snuck up on me towards the end. LOL I'm glad I recently ordered 2 boxes. :)
Glad you agree AlohaStyle!! I can't get enough of Bolivar. I'd say 2018 this cigar will be one of, if not the best LCDH edition available at that time.
Happy Herfing!!!

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Headed to LCDH Milan at the end of the month....hope they have them. I'll be putting them to sleep for a year before giving one a light.