What's new

Bombay Sapphire + Orange Juice

caudio51

BoM Nov '05; Mar '06
Rating - 96%
32   1   0
tripp said:
Somebody needs to consult with the official Botl liquor research facility in Goodyear Arizona to make a determination.
:rofl:

That was damn good! :blob:

AZsteelman

April 2006 BoM
Rating - 100%
40   0   0
tripp said:
Somebody needs to consult with the official Botl liquor research facility in Goodyear Arizona to make a determination.

I'll have to do some official research and get back to you...on the surface, it would seem that way, but it does bring up some interesting thoughts.

Besides, if it tastes good and you can drink more of it quicker, you get buzzzzed really quick - that's a good thing. Bombay in and of itself is so damn goooooddd........

Rating - 100%
16   0   0
with my mind on my money and my money on my mind....uhhhh lol

maybe I should have started my day with this drink?

AZsteelman

April 2006 BoM
Rating - 100%
40   0   0
ok, in case anyone is interested, here's a drunk's opinion...

it tastes great, just don't mix it as strong as my first one. DAMN! The flavors in the gin mix better than I thought they would...now, it won't make it to the list of things I drink on a regular basis, but hell, drunk is drunk and this stuff will get ya there in a hurry!

So there you have an official opinion - and yes, I'm posting while intoxicated!

derek

An OG with low post count
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
mmm gin and juice.

Might have to try that this weekend

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Sounds like a way to ruin perfectly good orange juice to me. I dislike anything mixed with OJ, my gf keeps giving me Mimosas everyonce in a while swearing up and down that I will grow to like them.

Bleh.

I prefer my Bombay on the rocks.

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I drink gin with Tonic water exclusively, once in a while. Its slight bitterness makes it a good aperitif. OJ I typically put vodka in :-D