What's new

Boozin in Cozumel questions

Rating - 100%
4   0   0
Hi Brothers, I'm going to be cruising to Cozumel next week. I like to bring back some tasty bottles every time I leave the states (see HC7, and the like). Any advice as to where I may find some delicious drinkables near the cruise port?

Soundwave13

BoM Feb 2010
Rating - 100%
143   0   0
Can't help with booze advice, but have a blast on your cruise! We went on our first cruise in April of 09 & absolutely loved it - enjoy!

Rating - 100%
4   0   0
yeah, but I'm looking for HC in particular. Not every place sells cuban rum. ;)

Thanks, I know I'll have a blast- this will be cruise #3 for me, first one to Cozumel.

dpricenator

BoM March 08
Rating - 100%
175   0   3
my experience with cruises is that they will hold your liquour until after the cruise ends. You can bring it back on, but they hold it, so you buy thier booze while you cruise. I am not sure when they give it back to you, or how much time you have to put it in your bags.

hdroadglide

BoM x 2, BoY 2011
Rating - 100%
514   0   0
my experience with cruises is that they will hold your liquour until after the cruise ends. You can bring it back on, but they hold it, so you buy thier booze while you cruise. I am not sure when they give it back to you, or how much time you have to put it in your bags.
yep. we got jamaican rum and it is taken from you when you re-enter the ship. you pick it up when the cruise is over.

dpricenator

BoM March 08
Rating - 100%
175   0   3
yep. we got jamaican rum and it is taken from you when you re-enter the ship. you pick it up when the cruise is over.
so not much time before you go through customs to hide your contraband. Also they take your checked bags and they go through a diffent part of customs, so you won't beable to put it in your checked bags. Just hope they don't dig through your shoulder bag.