What's new

Bored as frick

Rating - 100%
32   0   0
So working in the oilfield I get two weeks or so off at the end of my hitch. I am absolutely bored out Of my mind. What hobbies do you guys have besides cigars? I don't do a damn thing, and I have VERY little friends. Sometimes when the Mormons knock on my door I feel like going just because I'm so bored.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk - now Free

King Kill 33

BoM Dec '13
Rating - 100%
367   0   0
Build a walk in! Really dough, any sporting events in AZ close to you when you get back there? Or are you bored up here? Also, where are you now and when you swinging into Minot?

KK33

TravelingJ

Banned
Rating - 100%
54   0   0
Find slightly bigger friends? They usually have bigger hobbies. Honestly, I'd think very little people would have a lot of excitement going on.

Rating - 100%
32   0   0
Dooood, I fly out tomorrow. But I won't have a vehicle so I'm stuck. And no vehicle means no cigars. :( yeah there's sports, diamond backs, cardinals, suns, all that good stuff. But i don't care enough to go, especially alone.

King Kill 33

BoM Dec '13
Rating - 100%
367   0   0
Dooood, I fly out tomorrow. But I won't have a vehicle so I'm stuck. And no vehicle means no cigars. :( yeah there's sports, diamond backs, cardinals, suns, all that good stuff. But i don't care enough to go, especially alone.

Shitty. Have to bring your woollies, it's nippy up here.

KK33

BradMc

<b>Charity Liaison</b><br>BoM September 07
Rating - 100%
148   0   0
Way to early for winter to start in the midwest , but it has all the signs of being a long winter.....Have a safe trip.