What's new

Boston 5/23!!!

Halon

BoM August '07
Rating - 100%
74   0   0
So I'm going to be in Boston for a long weekend and have Monday the 23rd free until 5pm or so. Anybody want to get together for a cigar? I will definitely be hitting up G Street cigars, and also like Cigar Masters over on Boylston(?). Let me know if you're in the area and want to do an after-lunch cigar and where the best places to go are!

Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Was in Boston about a month ago and went to Stanza dei Sigari on Hanover Street. Had a great time would highly recommend stopping by if you get a chance....just my 2 cents.

Fourtotheflush

BoM Apr 12'
Rating - 100%
100   0   0
Monday before 5 will be really tough for me.

cigar masters is great for a stick and a drink.

Plan on buying a stick there as they will hit you with a cutting fee for bringing your own.

Fourtotheflush

BoM Apr 12'
Rating - 100%
100   0   0
Just saw this post... At Cigar Masters right now lol. I'll probably be here for a good 4 or 5 hours tho. Haven't had a cigar in a few days!
Wow, I meant sneak out being that I could have possibly been there at maybe like 430 or so.
Not 10am!

Hope you enjoy your stay in Boston?
Are you here for the evening too? Watching the B's anywehre?

Halon

BoM August '07
Rating - 100%
74   0   0
Wow, I meant sneak out being that I could have possibly been there at maybe like 430 or so.
Not 10am!

Hope you enjoy your stay in Boston?
Are you here for the evening too? Watching the B's anywehre?
Yeah I leave tomorrow afternoon. It's been fun so far! I snagged some tickets to the Sox vs. Cubs on Friday tho -- it's always fun to catch a game at Fenway. I'll PM you my number and if you're going to watch the Bruins game somewhere I'd be down to go (especially if you can smoke as well).