What's new

Boston Marathon Explosion(s)

Rating - 100%
5   0   0
So sad, one of the fatalities was an 8 year old child. My thoughts go out to the people affected and the city itself.

One thing I will say is that I'm proud people stayed to help the injured. Watching the video on CNN and you can see a ton of people trying to help. Things like this do bring us together as a species.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk 2

Rating - 100%
1   0   0
The Boston bombings were barbaric and cowardly acts by those who have no regard for life and freedom. My heart goes out to all the victims, their families, and everyone responding to the chaos (emergency workers). You are all in my thoughts and prayers.

CAJoe

King Dude
Rating - 100%
49   0   0
This is so sad! My prayers go out to the families of those affected. I have been listening to it all day. Also listened to the police scanners for that area. God bless the people that helped all those hurt.

Rating - 100%
2   0   0
This is terrible. A day so many of us Bostonians are so fiercely proud of has forever been tainted. Innocent families there to support their family members for completing a terrific athletic achievement who will forever have scars inflicted on them by a truly awful human being(s).

I hope they catch this prick.

Rating - 100%
3   0   0
I had a friend running and he was at mile marker when the bombs went off in front of him. Thankfully he is ok, but I feel for all of the families that were involved!!

Rating - 100%
2   0   0
My brother took his little boy to his first game at fenway today and then to watch the finish of the race, glad they hung out by fenway and didn't head over to the finish. Really f'ed up people in this world all looking to make some kind of retarded statement, it takes a real tough guy to kill an 8 yr old with a bomb.