What's new

Boston this Saturday night and Salem NH on Sunday

WhiteLightning

This is WhiteLightning!
Rating - 100%
110   0   0
I'll be in MA this Sat & Sun; staying in Methuen. The current plans are to try a lounge in Boston on Sat. night. On Sun afternoon I'll probably head over to 2 Guys Smoke Shop in Salem NH (awesome shop).

Any ideas for lounges in Boston for Sat night?

Rating - 100%
20   0   0
the NERF was held at churchill's near fanuiel hall. its really easy to get to if you're not familiar with the area. im heading down to the city tonight, too bad you're not around then. my kid's birthday party is sunday, so that's out. maybe i'll head back down tomorrow night to meet up with you wherever you go... keep us updated!

jmatkins

BoM January 08
Rating - 99%
159   1   0
I'll be in MA this Sat & Sun; staying in Methuen. The current plans are to try a lounge in Boston on Sat. night. On Sun afternoon I'll probably head over to 2 Guys Smoke Shop in Salem NH (awesome shop).

Any ideas for lounges in Boston for Sat night?
Hey Eddie, sorry I am stuck at home with the kids this weekend.
Churchills in Boston, Cigar Masters, Gloucester Street Cigar Co. and there is one in the North End in Boston as well. I hope you have fun.

WhiteLightning

This is WhiteLightning!
Rating - 100%
110   0   0
Thanks guys!

Was really hoping to try and meet some BOTL's for a smoke. Maybe next time. Looks like I'll be smoking on the balcony of my hotel room.

WhiteLightning

This is WhiteLightning!
Rating - 100%
110   0   0
No smoking this past weekend. I passed out on Sat. around 8p.m. and Sunday was at the park with my goddaughter and her brothers. Had an awesome time hanging out with the kids so it was worth not smoking.

The best part was seeing my goddaughter in her soon-to-be flower-girl dress.