What's new

BOTL™ Small Batch 2010

Status
Not open for further replies.

Farani

Actually a Corona Gorda
Rating - 100%
67   0   0
How many boxes are left? We wanna think about the 2011's already!

Rating - 100%
123   0   0
Got mine... and just couldn't wait so I smoked one ROTT. Man these are smokin nice and tasty. May have to see if I can come up with the moolah to get another ordered before there gone!!

Rating - 100%
40   0   0
Got mine... and just couldn't wait so I smoked one ROTT. Man these are smokin nice and tasty. May have to see if I can come up with the moolah to get another ordered before there gone!!
Lol I think my mistake was breaking the seal to look at the awesome bands on them sticks... now I know it's opened I can't stop staring at the humidor. I think I'll grab one after dinner... ahhhh... can't... wait...

Farani

Actually a Corona Gorda
Rating - 100%
67   0   0
Lol I think my mistake was breaking the seal to look at the awesome bands on them sticks... now I know it's opened I can't stop staring at the humidor. I think I'll grab one after dinner... ahhhh... can't... wait...
Noooooo, don't tempt me to break the seal!!!! Must...hold...out!

Farani

Actually a Corona Gorda
Rating - 100%
67   0   0
Break it... you'll be glad you did :thumbsup:
Haha I smoked a single I got gifted a while back recently so I know I will, it's an awesome stick, but somehow I've managed to find the willpower to keep my Tat Black Lancero box sealed! I think I shall hold out longer!

^^ Run on Sentence ^^

Rating - 100%
91   0   0
Why eagerly seek out a great cigar just to keep it sealed? I could see doing that if you have 2 or more boxes, but if it's your only box open it up, that's what they're there for! Just my 1/2 cent.

Farani

Actually a Corona Gorda
Rating - 100%
67   0   0
Why eagerly seek out a great cigar just to keep it sealed? I could see doing that if you have 2 or more boxes, but if it's your only box open it up, that's what they're there for! Just my 1/2 cent.
You're completely right. I totally agree with you. You buy them to enjoy them, not to stare at sealed in a box. I think it's because it looks so damn perfect & I don't want to ruin it. I'll probably let them sit for a month to rest a bit, then crack the box open. You've convinced me haha :cbig:!

dowjr1

Dan O
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
I bought a box and smoked one within a week. I liked it so much I bought a second box. I think rest will make them even better.

Status
Not open for further replies.