What's new

Botl 2 Years! Pics

Jfire

BoM 9/9' 9/11' 8/12'
Rating - 100%
391   0   0
Well it has been 2 years already. Holy sh!t where has the time gone! Well enough of that lets get to the good stuff!................................................
Had the chance to meet a few of these.
AquaRich, Podman, CC jefe, MthHurley, Longduckdong, W.B., Hawsdog, Barndawg, Kockroach, Darkman, Benzopyrene, Kurtdesign, Danilo, Eric, GreedyCaptilist, Gibbleguts, FunkeJJ, Scarletbegonia, Greg, HdRoadglide, Hendy, Jadawin, Jwintosh, JWyatt, L8A, Mitch, RedBaron, rmrozek, Sam a, Starz, Soundwave,Smokinbodybuilder, Smokemifugotem, Tatuaje, Dion, Terrantheman, theCigarkid, CVM4, Cyrann, Alohastyle, Plush, Boppawash, Wash24, Double Robusto, Angry Bill, Darkman, MrPunch...................
Started with this.........

Grew to something like this...........

And is still growing now like this.........

Sent out a few of these........

And even received a few back!!!!!!

Never thought I would ever travel to here!!!!!!!

Or even Meet a few of these........

Well it's been a Great 2 years on Botl! Can't wait to see what the next couple bring.
THANK YOU TO ERIC, CHUCK AND DAVID FOR SUCH A GREAT PLACE!

Last edited:

jwyatt55

Not the mad fladder!
Rating - 100%
110   0   0
:applause: my brother from another mother! Botl has been the greatest (or worst depending on how you look at it) to many of our cigar obsession! The greatest of all being the chance to meet and smoke with fellow members. Hope I get to smoke with you again soon brother. Broadleaf baby!

ciggy

"TommyBoy"
Rating - 100%
326   0   0
Wow that's fantastic...I hope to meet you and some other brothers as well someday. As far as the collection...Well lets just say BOTL is a very bad influence :nodlaugh:

aquarich

BoM March '11
Rating - 100%
205   0   0
Bob just stole the "look at me flag" and ran away with it! Great post Justin!

mthhurley

BoM December 2011
Rating - 100%
208   0   0
Justin,
I hesitate to speak for all of us but I think I can.
The pleasure has been all ours in knowing and having you around.

mcroom

RV Wizard
Rating - 100%
53   0   0
All I can say is awesome!!! Just awesome for you, BOTL website and all the brothers that have had the chance to know you. I hope someday, I get half the chance to do and meet brothers and sisters like you have. Congratulations and enjoy!