What's new

BOTL 5 Finger Bag Group Buy

Status
Not open for further replies.
Rating - 100%
56   0   0
They all go out today with the exception of those going to APO's. I will have to get to a Post Office tomorrow, to fill out the proper forms.

The packages should start showing up on Wed.

Danilo

"The Target"
Rating - 100%
116   0   0
They all go out today with the exception of those going to APO's. I will have to get to a Post Office tomorrow, to fill out the proper forms.

The packages should start showing up on Wed.
Thanks for keeping us updated trough this Wayne!!

Rating - 100%
56   0   0
It seems as if some of these have started to land. :cbig:

If yours has come in, please let me know in this thread. It's not necessary, but it will let me get an idea when most, if not all, have landed and I can start the second grouping.

Also, what are your thoughts on the bags themselves?

sofc

I hate E and Chef
Rating - 100%
276   0   0
Mine came this morning. Don't forget the trader ratings. Bags are excellent. I would definitely recommend them.

Rating - 100%
56   0   0
Wayne,

Can you please provide dimensions? (i.e. will these accomodate a double corona?)

Thanks!
Hey,

I have used them for DC, Churchills and most other long cigars. The size of the bags is 8" x 8-1/2". If you are sending large tubo's, as in the Tat black or RyJ Short Churchill tubo's it's a tight squeeze, but it will fit.

Danilo

"The Target"
Rating - 100%
116   0   0
Wayne,

Can you please provide dimensions? (i.e. will these accomodate a double corona?)

Thanks!
fit a Frank in there no problem... They are pretty big, but the slots are tight!!
I could not fit a Shark in there.

The quality is great, the seal is tight, the seams are strong and the bag is thick!

Thanks Wayne!

Rating - 100%
56   0   0
fit a Frank in there no problem... They are pretty big, but the slots are tight!!
I could not fit a Shark in there.

The quality is great, the seal is tight, the seams are strong and the bag is thick!

Thanks Wayne!
Try the outer pockets for larger RG cigars. I have my Sharks stored in these bags, so I know they will fit. Might be tight though. Don't want those precious sticks sliding while in shipment :thumbsup:

KPP

Rating - 100%
73   0   0
Got my bags today as well Wayne....

But hey......I counted em all....and I was short one.....WTF!?!.........HA!! j/k of course.

Thanks for the bags bro!!...these will come in handy ;).

PLUSH

Some random brother
Rating - 100%
231   0   0
Bags received....

Bags appreciated...

Feedback left....

Thank you Wayner, truly appreciate you doing this.

I was like man, WTF is in this box, it weighs a ton. Man, 600 bags do that I guess.

Status
Not open for further replies.