What's new

BOTL and MPI announce the Operation Esteli Fabretto Scholarship Fund!

Eric

Staff member
Rating - 100%
125   0   0
operationestelischolar.png

As a close out step to Operation Esteli 2015, and in an effort to help bring awareness to Operation Esteli 2016 which is about to begin, I am incredibly proud to announce that BOTL, through MPI, will be providing scholarships for three students that have graduated from our sponsored school in Esteli to attend college in Nicaragua in the fall. These scholarships will pay for ALL expenses related to obtaining a degree to include tuition, study materials, housing, and meals.

Working in tandem with Fabretto, we selected our scholars from a group of recommended students that have attended the Maria Auxiliadora Center in Esteli. Decisions were made based on the student's scholastic accomplishments, their families, and their activities outside of school.

While the OE Scholars attend college we will track their accomplishments throughout their degree program (reporting annually), and intend on having BOTL representatives present in Nicaragua to attend their graduation once they finish school.

The 2016 OE Scholars are...

image003.jpg
Carmen Zeledon
Carmen will be attending Farem Esteli and will be pursuing a degree in Graphic Design.

image005.jpg
Angel Ruiz
Angel will be attending Instituto Politecnico de Esteli and will be pursuing a degree in Automotive Engineering.

Hazel Talavera
Hazel will be attending Farem Esteli in the fall and will be pursuing a degree in Systems Engineering.

It is our goal to add additional scholars every year that OE continues.

Education is one of the keys to escaping poverty. Allowing a child to attend a local university that otherwise would have never gone to school will open the door to new opportunities and pave the way to bring not only the student, but his entire extended family into a better existence for generations to come.

Thanks once again to all members and sponsors that participated in OE 2015. Without your help, BOTL could have never made this happen. It is our commitment to continue to serve those in need. A special thank you to @boltman @Cigar Jedi @rhetorik @Smoqman & @Spenny

On behalf of @BradMc @mdwest & myself

Attachments

Last edited:
Rating - 100%
40   0   0
View attachment 82002

As a close out step to Operation Esteli 2015, and in an effort to help bring awareness to Operation Esteli 2016 which is about to begin, I am incredibly proud to announce that BOTL, through MPI, will be providing scholarships for three students that have graduated from our sponsored school in Esteli to attend college in Nicaragua in the fall. These scholarships will pay for ALL expenses related to obtaining a degree to include tuition, study materials, housing, and meals.

Working in tandem with Fabretto, we selected our scholars from a group of recommended students that have attended the Maria Auxiliadora Center in Esteli. Decisions were made based on the student's scholastic accomplishments, their families, and their activities outside of school.

While the OE Scholars attend college we will track their accomplishments throughout their degree program (reporting annually), and intend on having BOTL representatives present in Nicaragua to attend their graduation once they finish school.

The 2016 OE Scholars are...

View attachment 82003
Carmen Zeledon
Carmen will be attending Farem Esteli and will be pursuing a degree in Graphic Design.

View attachment 82004
Jason Centeno
Jason will be attending Farem Esteli in the fall and will be pursuing a degree in Industrial Engineering.

View attachment 82005
Angel Ruiz
Angel will be attending Instituto Politecnico de Esteli and will be pursuing a degree in Automotive Engineering.

It is our goal to add additional scholars every year that OE continues.

Education is one of the keys to escaping poverty. Allowing a child to attend a local university that otherwise would have never gone to school will open the door to new opportunities and pave the way to bring not only the student, but his entire extended family into a better existence for generations to come.

Thanks once again to all members and sponsors that participated in OE 2015. Without your help, BOTL could have never made this happen. It is our commitment to continue to serve those in need. A special thank you to @boltman @Cigar Jedi @rhetorik @Smoqman & @Spenny

On behalf of @BradMc @mdwest & myself
Eric,
I could not be happier with the decision you have made in the dispersion of OE15 funds. A fantastic choice. Thank you very much for taking the lead on this. You just made my day!
Mike

Rating - 94.7%
20   1   0
Awesome way to help out Estei and the children. Glad to be a part of it

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk