What's new

Botl Celebs!!!!

Craig Mac

BoM 4/10 7/11 12/14
Rating - 100%
446   0   0
Old skool Safari Club in DC, circa 1990, back when I was young and skinny. Still representing NY even though we are gonna miss the playoffs this year!

Last edited:

sean

BoM June 13
Rating - 100%
158   0   0
[youtube]K8P-bxwo76o[/youtube]

For all you 80's-nostalgia addicts!

And to keep to the topic of PHOTOS, here is me puffed up over the trombone player pushing the tempo (we were opening for Hepcat):
Skavos_BU.jpg

Last edited:

d-boy

Zach Emerson DeBoy
Rating - 100%
80   0   0
I've seen a few post about bein in bands and such love to see some performance pics
40 you rap? I maybe just a little white boy but that's all I've listened to since I was 8 lol. Some of my real good friends are in the industry and I go over to studio when I get time.

Also are you still doing it?

Rating - 100%
15   0   0
I've seen a few post about bein in bands and such love to see some performance pics
40 you rap? I maybe just a little white boy but that's all I've listened to since I was 8 lol. Some of my real good friends are in the industry and I go over to studio when I get time.

Did this have some music with it, cause I dont hear any rap? Maybe Pantara?

Just adding to the noise..

-Chris

Rating - 100%
53   0   0

Did this have some music with it, cause I dont hear any rap? Maybe Pantara?

Just adding to the noise..

-Chris
No, he is singing Somewhere Over the Rainbow. Haha

sean

BoM June 13
Rating - 100%
158   0   0
[youtube]K8P-bxwo76o[/youtube]

For all you 80's-nostalgia addicts!

And to keep to the topic of PHOTOS, here is me puffed up over the trombone player pushing the tempo (we were opening for Hepcat):
View attachment 34861
Heck yeah! Anymore videos?

This was the instrumental band that existed before Gamma Gamma (a three piece, instead of a duo)... this was a live show broken up into a bunch of videos
[video=youtube;Pf6AnxvmmYo]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Pf6AnxvmmYo&list=PLE5B5AA35CE8BE3CE[/video]

Rating - 100%
103   0   0

d-boy

Zach Emerson DeBoy
Rating - 100%
80   0   0
Can't find 40 on datpiff how did you java
I wanna hear him. I love me some good rap, not the stupid shit out their like the Cheif Keefs and such. I like lyricists
http://m.reverbnation.com/artist/mistaforty

http://www.datpiff.com/MISTAFORTY-The-12-Pack-mixtape.123143.html
Lol hope you dig it man I haven't dropped anything in years. Had fun with it tho underground shows all over the place.

Brother!!!! You got bars!!! Have you ever wanted to hop back in the booth?

If so, next time you come through Atlanta I'll take you over to the studio and we can smoke some good ass cigars while they smoke their other "cigars" lol and you and my boy can make a banger!!

d-boy

Zach Emerson DeBoy
Rating - 100%
80   0   0
DBoy...go on Dat and look up Jon Connor...great lyricist. Get his album Season 2
I will when I get time. I get sent so much shit just because my friend who's in the industry has my name and contact for all inquires and booking lol so people send demos and I listen out of courtesy when I'm not hearing his new stuff the engineer is sending me