What's new

BOTL / Drew Estate 8 Day Holiday Extraveganza: Day 1

Rating - 100%
53   0   0
Very cool idea!

I prefer the No. 9.

When comparing the two blends to ladies, I think the No. 9 is that innocent looking chick, all sweet and perfect but turns out to be pretty wild/freaky. The T52 is like the wild, hot chick with tats (not the cigar) and funky hair that you just want to get with for a crazy good time. Are either bad? HELL NO!! I feel like the No. 9 is more approachable and the T52 is for that 1-2 times a month where I want to have that crazy good time..... But I prefer the smoothness of the No. 9 and always find myself going for the No. 9.

Damn I need to get over this cold and get off these cold meds! Happy holidays to everyone at DE, JdN and the rest of Nica!

Rating - 100%
19   0   0
Day late and more than a dollar short, but I'll add a vote for the T52 anyway. Where I get 'richness' on the finish of the T52, I get a sense of 'dryness' from the LP9. Both very good, but I find T52 much more satisfying.

Rating - 100%
6   0   0
Day late and more than a dollar short, but I'll add a vote for the T52 anyway. Where I get 'richness' on the finish of the T52, I get a sense of 'dryness' from the LP9. Both very good, but I find T52 much more satisfying.
He hasn't posted the winner yet, so maybe he will take our delayed responses!

I vote the no.9, but I'm not picky and will take any chance to smoke one.

Thanks DE

Rating - 100%
12   0   0
Heh just saw this myself...

No. 9 for me... I have a couple bought in the early days that get better and better each year. Big peppery punch right off the bat but then knocks down to a smooth smoke.

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I wish I could answer this question, I haven't had either line! I have however had an Undercrown and enjoyed it.

Thought I better edit and note that it's not by choice that I haven't had either! Only time I have seen DE in the store its priced ridiculously ($40 for FFP for example)

Last edited:
Rating - 100%
15   0   0
Awesome contest, and thank you!

Id say the No.9 myself as well. It was the stick I smoked on my birthday this year, and was the first stick my best friend smoked who is now into this crazy addictive hobby. So not only did I have the opportunity to enjoy the smoke with a buddy, but I planted a new cigar bud as well. The Stick was very memorable! I think it will be something that will always be fantastic just due to the occasion and memory set from that one stick.

Not to mention that its just a dang beautiful thing to look at anyways!

Regards,
-Chrisso

Rating - 100%
50   0   0
I'm going to assume that since the winner hasn't been announced, they are just thinking of a creative way to let everyone know it was me....so dont feel the need to make it a production guys, just PM me for my addy. Thanks :eek:)

Rating - 100%
12   0   0
I missed the cutoff but wanted to chime in on this as my group debates it often. I've always enjoyed the t52, but I have to vote no9. Sometimes the no9 is just good, but sometimes it's perfect. I'll probably smoke a no9 tonight just thinking about it.