What's new

BOTL due date

Status
Not open for further replies.
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
I can't believe they are still available. Strange being that the CG sold out in hours.:wtf: I always fall for the htf hype these releases try to create or should I say create.

If they are nearly as good as the CG, then I will be happy with my purchase.

I still have not received an email saying they have shipped. May have to drop them an email today.

StogieNinja

Derek | BoM June 2014
Rating - 100%
223   0   0
If they are nearly as good as the CG, then I will be happy with my purchase.
With the smaller ring guage, I'm betting they're even better. As good as this years was, last years lancero was even better IMHO, so I'm hoping these coronas shine as well.

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
What is the flavor profile of these sticks? I know most of you here prefer full bodied smokes as a med bodied guy is this something I would enjoy or no too strong?

MoJo

BoM March 2013
Rating - 100%
192   0   0
Last time when the CGs were sold these started to arrive before status was updated. I think I received mine when the status still said "awaiting shipping". And I don't think he sends out email shipping confirmation emails (could be wrong though, don't remember), I'm just expecting to come home to them one day.

Yea, it's 6 days, but two of those days the PO was closed and the site says "shipping will begin on or soon after Oct. 10th". My guess is that these will start to show up at the end of the week and into next week. But that is based off of nothing, just a guess

Rating - 100%
1   0   0
anyone have a phone number? their website says their phone system crashed. i would still like to try giving them a ring

JLB

Rating - 100%
61   0   0
Why is there so much impatience with these?? Did I miss something? Podman is a sponsor here and has a great site. They'll be there guys.

-Jared

King Kill 33

BoM Dec '13
Rating - 100%
367   0   0
The thing with Pre-orders, they don't ship as soon as you place your order. Words like 'tentatively scheduled' and 'expected to ship' mean that they are giving it their best guess, for the consumers' benefit.

KK33

Status
Not open for further replies.