What's new

BOTL Equals Real Gentlemen

Tazman

Tazman in NJ
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
To Eric and Kevin plus all who attended the Herf at The Metropolitan Society: It was a real pleasure hosting your group. Everyone was a true gentleman. In fact, the Vice President of the club had such a blast, he asked me for your website and the President of our club (who stopped in about 9PM) asked Eric about purchasing a BOTL shirt. He also asked me for the website. In my 13 years of being a member and hosting events, that has never happened. That is a real tribute to some great BOTL's. You are all welcome to stop in for a smoke whenever you are in the area. Just PM me first to be certain someone is there. Once again, I am proud to belong to such a fine group.

Tazman

tubaman

3 Time BoM
Rating - 100%
173   0   0
George, you guys have a great club and we were very grateful we could use your place. Thank you for sponsoring us, I'm glad your friends had a good time.

Now if I was only closer and it didn't cost me $30 in tolls to get there!!

Hendy

BoM Oct 08 / BoM Oct 09
Rating - 100%
575   0   0
We really appreciate you opening your fine establishment up to us strangers. I was very impressed with the layout and the first class feel it had. Your hospitality was over the top and I can't thank you enough for making it so enjoyable. It made it a great location for many brothers to finally get together and meet the faces behind the names.

Thank you Pres for me and us

twenty5

BoM 11/09, 4/10 BoY '10
Rating - 100%
343   0   0
Thanks for sponsoring us! I had a great time and would love to visit again. Like Kevin said, I wish it wasn't two hours away from me!

Rating - 100%
54   0   0
had a great time there. was nice talking the board members, they have a great thing going. i can see myself hanging there when my daughter gets a bit older, but would love to stop in next time you guys have an open house.

Eric

Staff member
Rating - 100%
125   0   0
George,

You made this possible and for that I can not thank you enough. Thank you for your warm hospitality, work and trust that made us feel less like we were part of the club. On behalf of all attendees, we applaud you!

Fia

Rating - 100%
4   0   0
If I ever make it out to that part of the country, The Metropolitan Society is for sure on my to do list!!! Ive always admired that place since I first seen pictures of it being built.

BradMc

<b>Charity Liaison</b><br>BoM September 07
Rating - 100%
148   0   0
This was a Outstanding event this year, The bar just keeps getting set higher each year....The Metropolitan Society was a great selection to have this BoM event, Thanks to Taz for allowing us to have the run of the place.
Great Place, Great People, and Outstanding Food...

My Hat goes off to Kevin ( for putting up with this bunch of rough necks and allowing us to take over your Home )...Eric/Kevin for the idea of the Metropolitan Society...

Thanks again :youarethe

jwintosh

BoM June 07
Rating - 100%
353   0   0
just saw this thread... George!! great meeting you!! as everyone has said, you have a class A establishment!! thanks for all you did for us!! i'll certainly let you know when i'm back your way!!

thanks again!!

jeff