What's new

BOTL Fantasy Football CC League

Rating - 100%
188   0   0
So do you want in this one or not?
Most definitely in. Just saw a couple guys who were in the CC league last year say they were on on the previous thread also. So I was just kinda waiting for the same group as last year to huddle up and figure out who's still in.

tubaman

3 Time BoM
Rating - 100%
173   0   0
Ok guys, Clay and I consulted and we are going to put our leagues together as there are a number of guys that were in his league last year signed up for this one.

He's going to be the League Commissioner and I'll take care of receiving and sending out winnings. We're going to give priority to any remaining members of Clay's league last year to get in this year for the remaining spots.

tobby4

June '05 BoM
Rating - 100%
57   0   0
Follow this Thread, the draft is Scheduled for Thursday Sept. 3rd (a week b4 the season starts) at 9:30, sorry to the east coast guys for making it late, and sorry for the west coast homosexuals for it being early

tubaman

3 Time BoM
Rating - 100%
173   0   0
Ok, here is the lineup as it stands right now. Eight teams are signed up in the league and we should be able to get a twelve team league going. Strife, Benzo, Shuckins and openendstraight, if you still want in, shoot tobby4 a pm with your email so he can send you and invite. Once we get all of the participants squared away, I'll pm you with my addy so you can send me your buy in. Remember, it's 5 CC's.

1 Me (Tubamen)
2 jwintosh (SD Crimestoppers)
3 caudio (jersey Knights)
4 Poni (Ponies)
5 Wasch 24
6 Texas Stang
7 Sauzatime (El Rey de Nada)
8 Tobby4 (Mike Vick Sucks)
9 Benzopyrene??
10 Strife??
11 Shuckins??
12 openendstraight??

tobby4

June '05 BoM
Rating - 100%
57   0   0
Strife, I need a PM with your email addy.

Shuckins, yea they are the team names, well at least for now, mine will change before the season starts

tubaman

3 Time BoM
Rating - 100%
173   0   0
Up to nine teams now!!

1 Me (Tubamen)
2 jwintosh (SD Crimestoppers)
3 caudio (jersey Knights)
4 Poni (Ponies)
5 Wasch 24
6 Texas Stang
7 Sauzatime (El Rey de Nada)
8 Tobby4 (Mike Vick Sucks)
9 Benzopyrene??
10 Strife (temps)
11 Shuckins??
12 openendstraight (Sin City Spoilers)

Last edited:

tubaman

3 Time BoM
Rating - 100%
173   0   0
what happened to me? was I not slated for this one? I could be losing my mind...happens from time to time
Dude, that's totally my mistake. I missed you when I was putting the list together, and you were one of the first ones to sign up. I'm really sorry about that. I'll make it up to you!